Home of the 100% Vol 16

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: mmmmm....sounds good! I have an oatmeal pack I was going to use for a "strawberry/rhubarb" crisp but then couldn't find any rubarb. English muffins here we come!
    Ok -- not sure why it took me so long to try these things. Had Rice cereal pancakes and cooked 2 batches so I could just 'reheat' the others the next day. Tonight I made the oatmeal crisp english muffins and ...soooo good. I could see making those into anything -- mini pizzas whatever.

So, I think the standard recipe seems to be: take an IP pack, add an egg white, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and water to desired consistency. Oil or salt are optional according to taste/need for the day. Cinnamon never hurts. And VOILA -- a "piece de resistance" fit for an IP King or Queen! LOL

Can I get my own recipe thread yet?
  • Quote:
    I did a google search on "animated whoosh fairy"...so I could attach a pic. I had to laugh when this was one of the images that came up...not what I had envisioned for the "whoosh fairy..."
    Maybe it should be the "wooooo Hoooo" fairy??
  • It was our Holiday feast day for the teachers today and I remained 100% OP! Another teacher and I brought our own salads and added some turkey to them. I had made Rainbow's spice cake this morning, ate one for breakfast and the other as a snack instead of pumpkin pie or other goodies and let me tell you, there was so much sugary stuff. I had a tummy ache from looking at it. I felt so good all afternoon! I have another feast on Thursday. Same plan for me.
  • Quote: Ok down 1lb. My coach is about to get on my last nerve. Two weeks of 4lbs I'm not sure what's happen but I'm happy with my 1 at least not a gain.
    Yes newlady, I would be happy with 1lb, sorry to here your coach is pushing your buttons,there are defiantly some weeks when the scale isn't a nice as we would like, but we have no where to go but down, keep on trucking. Teena
  • Quote: It was our Holiday feast day for the teachers today and I remained 100% OP! Another teacher and I brought our own salads and added some turkey to them. I had made Rainbow's spice cake this morning, ate one for breakfast and the other as a snack instead of pumpkin pie or other goodies and let me tell you, there was so much sugary stuff. I had a tummy ache from looking at it. I felt so good all afternoon! I have another feast on Thursday. Same plan for me.
    A feast day for Teachers?! Fabulous! Can I come ... ok.. just send me a spice cake and I'll stop whining.

FYI I'm in "Rainbow mode" and whipped up my pancakes, english muffins AND some potato cakes (just cooked the pototo puree in the leftover muffin top pans from my English muffins). Everything is DELISH and hubby is wanting to eat it all (giving him "the look" -- you know the one!) LOL... I'm re-inspired to keep on cookin'
  • Quote: A feast day for Teachers?! Fabulous! Can I come ... ok.. just send me a spice cake and I'll stop whining.

FYI I'm in "Rainbow mode" and whipped up my pancakes, english muffins AND some potato cakes (just cooked the pototo puree in the leftover muffin top pans from my English muffins). Everything is DELISH and hubby is wanting to eat it all (giving him "the look" -- you know the one!) LOL... I'm re-inspired to keep on cookin'
    Come on down anytime! Make her spice cake! It is my favorite recipe of all. I use cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Today I whipped up another vanilla pudding with 1/2 the water and pumpkin pie spice for the frosting. AMAZING! I have pudding left for another spice cake or 2.
  • I have a question and I wasn't sure where to post it. I talked to my coach, but didn't really get any advice there, just do what feels right for me.

I am just under 60 lbs lost after my last WI. Initially I was shooting for 100 lbs, but now I was thinking about stopping at about 220 (down 85lbs) because I think 200 may be a bit small for me.

I was kind of thinking about phasing off starting Dec 1 so that I could be off for Christmas and New Years. But I also hesitate because I am hoping to be quite close to my goal by the. So I think I should just keep going until I get to my goal. I kind if want to get into the gym a bit more too to try and tone up.

I guess one option would be to phase off in Dec through the holidays, get into the gym a bit and see where I end up. I can go back on phase one later if I want to lose more.

Has anyone tried to go back on phase 1 after being done? I worry that this could be hard. Does anyone have any ideas or advice?

Thanks in advance.
  • Quote: I have a question and I wasn't sure where to post it. I talked to my coach, but didn't really get any advice there, just do what feels right for me.

I am just under 60 lbs lost after my last WI. Initially I was shooting for 100 lbs, but now I was thinking about stopping at about 220 (down 85lbs) because I think 200 may be a bit small for me.

I was kind of thinking about phasing off starting Dec 1 so that I could be off for Christmas and New Years. But I also hesitate because I am hoping to be quite close to my goal by the. So I think I should just keep going until I get to my goal. I kind if want to get into the gym a bit more too to try and tone up.

I guess one option would be to phase off in Dec through the holidays, get into the gym a bit and see where I end up. I can go back on phase one later if I want to lose more.

Has anyone tried to go back on phase 1 after being done? I worry that this could be hard. Does anyone have any ideas or advice?

Thanks in advance.
    DON"T phase off....just completely finish and get to your goal. THere are MANY that said the same as you and here it is a year later and they haven't got back to it. Once you go off its hard to get back on. I have been on program now for 18 months (78weeks) and I have yet to get off....I have 8 more lbs to go til goal. Once I get there then I'll stop not before