sugar free candy, etc

• I am sick as a dog now and have been suckingon sugar free candy and pre made sugar free jello on phase 1 actuall 6 days in. Is this ok? its the only thing that makes my throat feel better
  • Quote: I am sick as a dog now and have been suckingon sugar free candy and pre made sugar free jello on phase 1 actuall 6 days in. Is this ok? its the only thing that makes my throat feel better
    Those are the best choices for sure - don't worry as much about how much extra sweetener you're getting, focus on getting better! Try some chicken broth if you can get it too, that'll be good on your throat and give you some protein.
  • Just focus on getting better! Your doing the best you can! Great Work
  • I had the flu earlier in the week and used sf wintergreen lifesavers for helping my queasy tummy. Those and chicken broth were the only things I could keep down for 2 days. They didn't seem to cause any problems for me. Hope you are feeling better soon!
  • thanks! I am already worried about gaining weight back i only have 20-25 lbs to loose and Im not sure i can do this program more than a month or so!