Just Fell Into This!

• I just fell into this forum after doing a google search on weight loss forums. I have been struggling my whole life with weight loss issues and have recently have started to try to take the weight off in earnest. I needed support and went looking and found this site. I am hoping that by finding others that have the same struggle I might feel less alone.
  • Welcome and good luck. You will find lots of support here.
  • Hi, meandu! You'll definitely find support and motivation here. I also found this forum by chance just a couple weeks ago, and I've been visiting every day, several times a day. There's so much motivation here. You should check out the challenges and see if any of them sound interesting. I found that by joining a challenge that makes me check in every day and post my progress regularly, I've been able to stay focused.
  • Welcome meandu! Also a new member who just discovered 3FC
  • Welcome Meandu

You are in the right place for support. The people here have been great. It's easier to express this type of struggle to someone that has the same issues. Good luck and stay connected!
  • Welcome meandu!
    I did too but I'm so glad I found this site.
    Life would have been boring without.

good luck!!!
  • Yay a fellow Albertan! Welcome, I am new too!
  • Welcome! This is a great place for what you are looking for
  • Welcome, meandu!
    You are NOT alone! It only feels like it. You did good by finding a place for support. I've learned that 3 elements going into loosing weight in healthy way: eating healthy, exercise & support. Lacking any of these it makes it especially hard to loose weight.
    I joined about 2 weeks ago. Have to loose 100 lbs. I, too, did a search & came across this site. So far, so good! I know that we can help you reach your goals. Just let us know how things are going, ask for help if you need it & we'll all make steps towards being healthier people!
    Once again, welcome & good luck!!
  • Wow, just look at all the newbies!!