What's your favorite IP food?

• Hi,
    As a relative newbie (2nd weigh in tomorrow!), I was wondering what IP food everyone would recommend. My favorites so far are the leek soup, chocolate drink mix (esp. for hot chocolate), RTD vanilla and chocolate drink, and the chili.
  • Without a doubt, I'm a chocolate drink fiend! LOVE that stuff!!
  • Here's a thread on the same subject - folks got into their favorite restricted an non restricted items!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ip-packet.html
  • My choices were limited to non-soy protein products, which basically included drinks, some puddings, a few soups and omelets and a few other things.

So out of those, my favourites are Raspberry Gelatin, Wildberry Yogurt, Pina Collada, Blueberry/Cranberry/Pomegranate drink, Strawberry drink (ready to drink), and I quite like Vanilla drink (powder), and Broccoli-Cheese soup. White Cheddar Ridges are good but a little too salty - I like them only when I actually crave salty taste. Omelets are fine, but I wouldn't call them "favorite".
  • If I can only pick one, it would have to be the chocolate drink
  • Broccoli cheddar soup, pickle zippers, peanut butter balls!
  • I like the crispy cereal because you can turn it into a pancake, add WF chocolate syrup and have coco crispies, and my new favorite, Rainbow's spice cake!
  • Restricted: lemon poppyseed bar or chocolate soy puffs (reminds me of Whoppers)
    Non-restricted: mango drink, omg it's amazing
  • chocolate soy puffs...they remind me of sixlets...
  • In the FAQ (sticky threads at top of forum), it asks people to only start new threads for NEW info. As scorbett mentioned, there is already a thread for this subject.