Mini goal is 30 lbs by Christmas, already 19 down!

• Hi everyone,
    I have a lot of weight to lose but gave myself a mini goal of 30 lbs by Christmas,. I started WW 3 weeks ago and have been following it to a T. I have cut out fast food, chocolate and chips. (Which is food I would eat at least 3 or 4 times a week) Anyway, today was my 3rd week weigh in and I am down 19lbs. I am more than halfway to my goal for xmas

The first week I lost the most weight (about 12lbs) But now I think my body is finally adjusting to the change as I am losing about 3 lbs a week.
  • Congrats! That's absolutely incredible! I find it so interesting how people's bodies can be so different and lose more or less even if they're on the same diet. It looks like you'll be down way more than just 30 pounds by Christmas. The way I've been doing it is to lose at least a pound a week. I often lose more but as long as I'm less than the previous week, I'm happy. I think keeping that mindset helps with the weight loss and keeps you sane, really. Again, congrats!
  • Wow!! That's amazing, I'm sure you will reach your goal before the holidays and then some
  • congrats
  • Congrats! You'll make that 30 pounds in no time!
  • That's incredible!! Well done!
  • Thanks everyone. I was pretty shocked that first week. But like I said I was eating pretty bad food and in big quantities so when i started WW I decided to really give it my all. I'm determined to get there and I think this time around is definetly the way to go. I'm heading into my one month weigh in this Monday..I'm actually a little nervous because this past week I dealt with cravings, which I really hadn't had until now. But whenever I'm feeling unsure I come to this forum and get the boost that I need
  • Keep up the good work. Good luck with your weigh in on Monday.
  • Wow congratulations sounds like your doing great keep on being positive xxx
  • Keep going on the right track. It will all pay off in the end.