Meet _____ (Insert Your Pet's Name)

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Love meeting and seeing people's pets!!

Here are mine (though they technically were my replacements when I left for University, we all love them)

2 Papillons - retired breeding dogs so we got them as adults.

Matilda - Larger, about 12-14 lbs and almost 15 years old... absolute sweetheart and loves people hates loud noises, and when my dad moves stuff around the house. Also hates hockey games and UFC fights.

Beenie (full name Beenie Baby) she is more of a toy, about 7lbs at the most. She is a tough little thing and has a mean streak. She will steal cookies and hide/bury them under blankets. She also picks the 'good' kibble from the bowls and growls when the other one comes near sometimes. She is a funny little thing with a big attitude.
    about 14.5 years old

and here's a pic that's a few years old of the two of them, their Christmas Portrait...

I have a sad update.... Matilda, is no longer with us.... she was a few weeks shy of 16 but it was her time.

Sadly I was in Egypt so I couldn't say goodbye, but I know we gave her a good life. RIP puppy
  • I'm sorry for your loss! Losing an animal is tough, but she had a good long life!
  • Quote: I'm sorry for your loss! Losing an animal is tough, but she had a good long life!
    thank you.

It is one of those bittersweet moments... hard to say goodbye, but knowing it's time.
  • My dog's name is Kota, he's a Lab mix, and he's almost a year old.

When he was little... <3

Guarding the apartment...

Exhausted after guard duty.

• Introducing: Wheeler! He's a handful, but we love him! Also, Hurley. He is my husbands service dog but just a big lovable goof!

Wheeler:

Hurley:

• Oh my, Hurley looks like a cuddler.
  • Urgh, I wanted to place a pic of my dog, but I can't share any pics before I'll make 25 posts Brrrrrrrr!
  • I've got 3 Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs - aka Swissies.

This is Indy. She's 5, almost 6.

This is Ozzy. He's our baby at 3.5. We tell people he's "half zombie" because of the eye (and personality).

And this is our newest, Bowser. He's 4.5, but when with us since April. He started as a (fat) foster, but we couldn't let him go. I guess we didn't realize we needed him until he found us.

We have about 365 pounds of dog on a day-to-day basis. We have an extra Great Dane that we have about 50% of the time (coming this weekend) while her human is deployed. I'll post pics of her another time.
  • Here's my dog Clyde, The date in the picture is wrong

• Meet Snickers :)
    Meet Snickers! My approx. 2lb and 9 month old 'teen' guinea pig . I adopted him from a PetSmart in January of this year, we've been best buds. . I fell in love with him and his white stripe on his face, he's now my furry therapist

• Loving this thread.

Animals make smile smile so much!
  • Meet Huckleberry (Huck). He's a 12 week old Bull Jack Lab.

Also, Oprah and Bliss!

Huckleberry.jpg

bliss.jpg

oprahmissingme.jpg