I still have a long way to go but I'm so proud!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • You are doing beyond great and you should be so proud of yourself!!! Keep up the great work and don't let yourself feel overwhelmed with how much you want to lose in total, just take it a day at a time, 5lbs at a time or whatever mini goals work for you!
  • That's fantastic. Good for you!
  • Way to go! 45 pounds and 30 inches is AWESOME!
  • great job girl! so happy for you
  • Well I am at the beginning of my weightloss adventures once again and reading your story inspires me!!!! Thank you for sharing! I hava been bouncing in and out of obese/overweight/obese/overweight for so long now and I've finally decided this is it! I love reading success stories like yours because they motivate me so much. Especially on the hard days. I can look to posts like yours and say there is a tomorrow and food is not going to make it better..

Congrats hon, and thank you, thank you! You can make it by Halloween! I would like to make it under 200 by Halloween... That might be a bit ambitious it just feels so wonderful to get past the fifty or hundred mark ya know?
  • one fourth of the way!
  • You are doing great! Keep it up!!!!!
  • Congrats! Keep up the good work! Like you, I have far to go,but I am still so happy that I've started my journey and I've made it this far!
  • That's Great!! Congrats!
  • You should be proud! I am so happy for you. I'm at about the same place and totally get how excited you feel. Now that wedding goal must feel really doable to you. I love that you have such a reasonable timeline to reach your goals. Way to Go!
  • Wow congratulations hun bet you feel great xxx
  • I've been following your posts and reading up on all the exercise you've been doing. That is great!! You really deserve to celebrate this mini goal!
  • awesome! I adore the dress, gorgeous! And you're going to look totally fabulous in it!