New Ideal Protein Dieter

• Hi all. I am Jennifer from Louisiana. I just started the Ideal Protein Diet 3 days ago and lost 3 pounds after my first 2 days. I am looking for any recipes or suggestions to help mix up my meals. I would appreciate all suggestions.
  • Hi Jennifer! No advice here, I am new to IP as well.... and 3fatchicks forum. I started IP two days ago and am not sure exactly how much I am down because I was weighed in with my whole uniform on... and at home I only weigh in in bra and Panty (want to get the lowest number possible ya know) so I started at 231 with uniform combat boots etc and today I am 219 w just t shirt and underclothing...

Did you get to pick your food when you started? My clinic or diet coach chose my food for the first week and I was extremely dissapointed. I only got three lunch meals the rest are puddings and drinks. Is it normal on this diet to have a drink or a pudding for lunch? Bizarre and slightly frustrating to me.
  • Hi. No advice here either as I am not on IP... but wanted to say to the forum
  • Hi Jennifer! I'm new here too. I'm two weeks in as of tomorrow. Still learning my way around the board here. I've found some really useful information in the stickies, but it can be time consuming to search through it for what you want. They do have a bunch of recipes which looked awesome, just make sure they are phase 1 compliant.
  • Ideal Protein
    Hi everyone - My name is GG and I'm on Day 2 of the IP diet and really hungry yesterday, but not so much today. That's a good sign! I'm especially looking for alternative products that MATCH IP products. I'm on a fixed budget and need to find less expensive product. Any suggestions?
  • Welcome to the IP family, I have been on IP for 74 weeks and have loss 197 lbs. Come and join us in the IP forum part of 3 fatchick...here is a link

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/