new here..a intro:)

• hey 29, f orgianlly from IL , just moved to carson city , nv..a much smaller city and I am feeling kinda lonely out here..lol
    I am into music big time,..its pretty much my life..pearl jam, nirvana, black flag, the misfits, the ramones, sullen, nil8, soundgarden, alice in chains, bikkini kill, sleater kenny, ani difranco, foo fighters, umm alot of bands..thats just the starters..lol
    I also practice kinda a electic blend of pagan stuffs, I have 2 kids..one is 3..chloe oceans and one is 8 jesse cody and they take up a big portion of my life..so there aint much going on after them..lol

I was on paxil for 2 years and gained 60lbs on it, so I am working on getting that off.so far I have lost 25 of it, I am getting near half way

anyways so thats me hey how you doin? lol
  • Hi!
    Welcome... glad you found this fun place! Hey, I think Flower lives somewhere out by you... Flower??
  • yah i just ran into flower in the bios and saw she moved up this way so I am pmed her

I left a bio on that thread too
  • Welcome!

I have been know to read a few VC Andrews books also.
  • You will fit in here just fine!!! We will have to chat more when I get back from Vegas. My life is crazy this week. But I too can use more friends! The universe may actually give me something I can use for once! I am definately lacking in friends up here!
  • Hi gurly... welcome!
  • Well, I'm new as well, and I didn't do an intor (sorry!) Anyway, you will do just fine here and I hope you like it as much as I do!

Bella23
  • Welcome, Nirvanagurly...

So does that mean you are an enlightened being... or do you just like the band?
  • Welcome!

Sabrina (who hasn't posted in ages, but still reads the messages!) :-)
  • WELCOME NIRVANA!!!!!
  • Welcome to both Nirvana and Bella- great to meet some more cool chicks