WW MM CHALLENGE! September & October - Week 6!

• Hey hey everyone!

Welcome to Week 6 of the September & October WW MM CHALLENGE!

Here's the spreadsheet LINK!
    We're on Week 5 - 10/1/2012.

Getting further into the month of October! Hope you're all enjoying the season!

Give us your updates!

• Woo Hoo I saw a bit of a loss....that is encouraging

How is everyone else doing?
  • I had a loss too. I've discovered that since I've started working out regularly, my appetite has increased. I'm trying to find the right balance with increasing my food intake so I'm not overly hungry while also not overeating.
  • I found that when I exercise it kills my appetite for a few hours and if I eat something small about 30-45 min after workout it keeps the monster at bay....try a bit of protein like a bit of chicken or turkey, a slice of cheese, a scoop of peanut butter or even a good sized apple even if you don't feel like it it really helps
  • Thanks nancylmrn for the suggestions. I may try eating more protein right after my workouts to see if that helps.
  • Wow what a busy few days I have had...haven't been able to workout have spent most of my time in a car driving!...Thurs 4 hours, Friday 2 hours, Saturday 6 hours...and Today...rest! I slept in till 8am and then took a nap..crazy but boy do I feel so much better