Ideal Protein has changed my life!!!

• I have been doing the alternative IP plan for 10 weeks today. I am currently down 51 pounds. I am so happy!!!!! I'm in xl-1x tops and size 20 jeans. The weird thing is I think I was actually 20 pounds lighter when I wore that size, so my goal weight/size may change in a few months. I'm hoping that by x-mas I can have lost another 40-50 pounds. That would be about 100lbs in less then 6months which is just crazy talk. I feel like everybody should be on IP. I never knew how unhappy I actually was about myself until I lost this weight which I know must be true for so many others. Sometimes I just want to campaign and go up to random people and tell them about IP and how it can change their lives. YAY IP!!!!!!!
  • Quote: I have been doing the alternative IP plan for 10 weeks today. I am currently down 51 pounds. I am so happy!!!!! I'm in xl-1x tops and size 20 jeans. The weird thing is I think I was actually 20 pounds lighter when I wore that size, so my goal weight/size may change in a few months. I'm hoping that by x-mas I can have lost another 40-50 pounds. That would be about 100lbs in less then 6months which is just crazy talk. I feel like everybody should be on IP. I never knew how unhappy I actually was about myself until I lost this weight which I know must be true for so many others. Sometimes I just want to campaign and go up to random people and tell them about IP and how it can change their lives. YAY IP!!!!!!!
    Yay! What an inspiration you are! You have done so well, and with the positive way you approach IP, you WILL make it!
  • Good for you!!
  • Congratulations! I bet you feel beautiful!!
  • You are an inspiration to me...we started at almost the same weight! You ROCK!!!!
  • Quote: I have been doing the alternative IP plan for 10 weeks today. I am currently down 51 pounds. I am so happy!!!!! I'm in xl-1x tops and size 20 jeans. The weird thing is I think I was actually 20 pounds lighter when I wore that size, so my goal weight/size may change in a few months. I'm hoping that by x-mas I can have lost another 40-50 pounds. That would be about 100lbs in less then 6months which is just crazy talk. I feel like everybody should be on IP. I never knew how unhappy I actually was about myself until I lost this weight which I know must be true for so many others. Sometimes I just want to campaign and go up to random people and tell them about IP and how it can change their lives. YAY IP!!!!!!!
    Have you been following the IP protocol with alternative products, or are you following what IP calls Alternative IP (I think it's for diabetics,right?) Thanks for helping me with this. Your results are amazing.... keep it up!!!
  • Great job!!! I was reading your post thinking I've had those same thoughts, same size and a lighter weight and why isn't everyone in the world with weight to lose on IP! Keep up the good work and enjoy all the amazing new discoveries about yourself as the pounds fall off!
  • That is fantastic!! Congratulations on a phenomenal loss!
  • Quote: Have you been following the IP protocol with alternative products, or are you following what IP calls Alternative IP (I think it's for diabetics,right?) Thanks for helping me with this. Your results are amazing.... keep it up!!!
    I am following IP using alternative products (proti-diet, simplybar)

Thanks for all the congratulations!!!! It feels great knowing I'm almost 1/2 way to my goal in a little over 2 months!!!!
  • Congrats!! Wish you the best on your journey!
  • That's an amazing accomplishment! Congratulations!
  • Way to go Girl!
    So happy for your wt. loss! I'm in a plateau, reading of someone's success and joy with the results of IP and alternatives, gives me hope. Kudos to you!
  • Congrats to you!