30 By Christmas!

You're on Page 13 of 18
Go to
  • Updated with my WI from today. I lost 8.8 this week!!
  • Quote: Updated with my WI from today. I lost 8.8 this week!!
    Congratulations, that is PHENOMENAL!!!
  • Update another 3.2lbs 14.8 lbs in just 3 weeks & 2 days!!!
  • updated with 2.6 loss!!!
  • Bumping for the weekend WI's...don't forget to track your progress!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...wWGc2aFE#gid=0
  • I have 10.6 pounds to lose to make it to 30 by christmas!
  • Updated! Keep it up IPpeeps!
  • Its getting close now!! only 6.4 more lbs to lose and I will reach this mini-goal. Hope everyone else is doing great!!!
  • Updated. 5 lbs disappeared this week, which leaves me with only 3.1 to meet this mini-goal, and 13.1 to meet my end goal! Woohoo!
  • 1.2 pound loss this week. 7.4 pounds left to lose to meet this goal.
  • Okay, so lets have a breakdown on our stats as of the end of week 8!

We have lost a total of 566.4lbs - there's only 32 of us...so I think that is a pretty darn good average of 17.7lbs per person!

Half again, lessmeansmore & NEast are all within 5lbs of reaching goal!!! Way to go!

Alma4343, Dresa, GlacierGirl3, guil28, kileymed13, lessmeansmore, maezy1, sonyainva, & Tightwad have all lost at least 10% of their starting weight for this challenge!!

There's 5 weeks left everyone, we can do this!!

• So I started IP exactly one month ago, and my first goal was the 30 by christmas.Ttoday at my weigh in I lost 5.8 ibs. Which now puts me at 30.8 pounds lost. I am so happy with IP it was seriously the calling I have been waiting for!
  • 5.3 lbs to go for me!
  • Down 2.6 this week. Can I do the last 10 in four weeks? We'll see!
  • Added my 2.2lbs...just frustrated because two days ago I had lost 2.8...but for some unknown reason I went up .6lbs before this WI...grrrr.