What are you eating this weekend IPeeps? Sat/Sun, September 29/30, 2012!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Phase one

Breakfast: pineapple- banana drink
    Lunch: ip leek soup with 1 cup sautéed mushrooms and mixed peppers
    Snack: chocolate soy puffs
    Dinner: 7 oz. baked salmon and 1 cup rutabaga fries, 1 cup steamed asparagus
  • Sounds like you did great today! At first I was going to say there were a LOT of veggies at lunch, but since you only did 1/2 cup cauliflower with your IP soup you should be right on target. Nice job working the diet into your day!! You're going to do great!

Quote: Day 1 for me so I welcome all critcism if/what you see anything wrong with what I had today. We ate out at lunch today which was not the best idea for day one but long story short, it is just something dh and I do once every 2 weeks, so considering, I think I did pretty well.

B: 2 cups of half caff black coffee (we always drink half caff and I am weaning it down to be fully decaf coffee)
    1 chocolate shake

L: hamburger pattie with pickles, no bun
    salad bar, (greens, peppers, 2 tomato slices, radishes, mushrooms and about 6 slivers of red onion), with WF bacon ranch dressing
    side of zucchini
    side of asparagus
    I asked about the veggies. They were very low cal on the menu and was told they drizzle olive oil when grilling, so I asked for some extra napkins and I blotted it off.

Mid Afternoon I had a grande decaf Americano from Starbucks, black and unsweetened.

D: Creamy chicken soup supplement with a half cup cauliflower puree stirred in. I LOVE this! It is sooo good and so filling. It doesn't feel like diet food, it is comfort food
    unsweetened iced tea with dinner

I stopped counting today after 7 16oz glasses of water

I still need to get in one more protien drink for the day so I think it will be a late night snack of pudding.

All in all, day one was pretty easy. I felt a little edgy/hungry late this afternoon/early evening so I drank some more waster and made my cauli/chicken soup and feel great now!
  • Breakfast--Cauliflower pancakes!!!! Impressed! 1/2 caff coffee with choc RTD
    Lunch--Big salad and BBQ ridges
    Snack--after bike ride, Chocolate drink
    Diner--Baked Tilapia (thx for recipe Scorbett) and steamed zucchini
    Snack--trying the blueberry pudding in a smoothie
  • B:
    coffee
    chocolate shake

L:
    chicken soup with cauliflower
    iceburg lettuce with wf 1,000 island

D:
    Steak
    grilled pepper strips and mushrooms tossed in a tsp evoo before grilling
    salad of greens and a few strips of thinly sliced red onion with wf russian dressing

S: strawberry banana protein gelatin

water, water and more water
  • Phase 4 - Sunday (Phase 1-ish Day)

Breakfast Restricted
    IP Caramel Nut Bar
    Decaf Coffee
    1 cup unsweetened Almond Milk

Lunch Spinach Smoothie
    Muscle Milk Light Vanilla
    Decaf Coffee
    Spinach

Snack Zucchini Pancakes
    IP Crispy Cereal
    4 oz Egg Whites
    1/2 tsp Baking Powder
    Zucchini, shredded & squeezed

Dinner Cauliflower Pizza
    crust: Cauliflower + 1 Egg White
    sauce: Roasted Red Bell Pepper & Tomato Puree
    toppings: Ground Turkey & Mushrooms & Garlic & Veggie Cheese

Dessert Cucumber Sorbet
    Cucumbers
    Lemons, juice & zest
    1/2 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
  • B: cereal pancake (what else?)
    L: salad with RTD chocolate flavour
    S: slow cooked pork with WF maple syrup; stir fry of mixed veggies
    Dessert of chocolate soy puffs

Problem - company invited themselves to try my pork. I'm not a good cook and it is just an experiment. I always have eggs on hand if it fails for me but what about everyone else?
  • I'm on Phase 1, One week and 2 days in. Because of my weight I have to have 4 IP Packets.

Today(Sunday)
    Breakfast: Half of IP Orange Drink and Half of IP Vanilla Drink(Creamcicle), Water

Lunch: IP Chicken Patty Mix, 2 Cups Broccoli

Mid Day Snack: IP Lemon Bar

Dinner: Modified Big Mac in a Bowl (8 oz of Hamburger, 1 Cup Dill Pickle, 1 Cup Cabbage, 2 TBSP of WF 1000 Island Dressing)

Night Snack: IP Broccoli and Cheese Soup
  • My first WI was Friday, on day 9.
    Breakfast: Herb omelet with green bell peppers and mushrooms
    Lunch: Broiled tenderloin with WF blue cheese dressing, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower on a bed of spinach
    Snack: Dark Chocolate Raspberry bar
    Dinner: Spinach Broccoli cauliflower with ACV vinaigrette dark chocolate pudding
  • B: IP Chocolate-Peanut Butter bar
    L: IP Dark Chocolate pudding shake; (saved veggies for dinner)
    D: Eggplant-Zucchini Lasagna w/ ground turkey
    S: IP Potato Puree (chips) or Vanilla pudding shake
  • Breakfast: IP blueberry pudding pancakes with cauliflower

Lunch: tacos with curried cauliflower, mushrooms, peppers, fresh salsa as the filling

Snack: IP dark chocolate pudding frappe

Dinner: rotisserie chicken with sauteed grape tomatoes, baby spinach, mushrooms, and garlic

Dessert: ??? Maybe strawberry wafers or a vanilla pudding frappe
  • B - IP crispy cereal pancake with WF syrup
    L - IP Broc cheese soup over steamed Broc
    S - IP Chocolate soy puffs
    D - Broiled steak with mushrooms and salad with WF dressing
  • Breakfast - IP cookies and cream bar
    Lunch - Soy Patty with sauteed mushrooms, green, yellow and orange peppers
    Dinner - Pork Loin Chop, and mashed cauliflower
    Snack - IP butterscotch pudding
  • menu's
    wow i really need to experiment with the food, you all make me want to try different ideas. I just need some extra time. I take things one day at a time.
  • Breakfast: Proti Diet Honey nut cereal right out of the package - breakfast on the go!

Lunch: ProtiDiet Pomegranate Raspberry bar, 2C zucchini with WF ranch for dipping

Dinner: Applebees! Steak and a double side of steamed broccoli, black coffee

Snack: Chocolate mug cake!
  • Phase 1: 69 days: 9 weeks, 6 days

Breakfast: vanilla shake

Lunch: Chocolate shake

Dinner: Iceburg lettuce 2 c. 1/2 c. cucumbers, 7 oz pork with wf barbeque sauce...

snack: vanilla eas drink with 1 packet of crystal light orange

I'm not hungry at all, I've been busy cooking for the week and havent stopped to eat my salads....I better do something to catch up!