What are you eating today IPeeps? Saturday, Sept 22, 2012

• I'll start!

Breakfast: IP Maple oatmeal pancake, coffee w/2oz Pure Protein vanilla creme RTD

Lunch: IP Mushroom soup w/1 cup sauteed mushrooms & garlic

Dinner: EDIT: Cauliflower pizza topped with WF bbq sauce, leftover pork roast, and leftover fajita bell peppers

Snack: Health Wise Proticcino in 1 cup black coffee
  • Hw do you like the proticino, Scorbett? I really don't like the proti thin one and am looking for an alternative.

B: 1 egg, premier chocolate smoothie, coffee w 1 oz skim and wf caramel (I can't believe I've actually gotten used to this. Originally I had to bribe myself and say if I used just milk and wf all week I could have a little bit of half and half on the weekends and I didn't even think about it today until just now!)

L: edit! Forgot I had the protidiet pizza! And mashed cauliflower

D: shredded buffalo chicken unless we go out, Zuke chips

S: grape drink
  • DJS I like it! It's a little sweet but what I do is mix the packet with about 6oz of water, and then add it to 8oz of hot coffee. That cuts the sweetness AND gives me a little caffeine boost to get through the rest of my work night!
  • I'm currently drinking breakfast. I read somewhere on Twitter that if you mix your vanilla drink with plain black coffee and pour over ice, it tastes like a iced vanilla latte.

Not so much. Don't think I'll do it again because it tastes pretty watery.
  • B: Chocolate peanut bar

L: Zucchini chips and dark chocolate pudding (shake)

D: Cauliflower fried rice, shrimp, and salad.

S: Vanilla pudding (shake)
  • Phase 1: 61 days: 8 weeks, 5 days

Breakfast: coffee chocolate shake...mmmm with 2 T. walden farms chocolate syrup

Lunch: 2 c. mixed greens, 1 egg, 2 egg white omelet, 1000 island wf dressing

Snack: strawberry shake

Dinner: chicken and hamburger with mixed green salad, sauteed mushrooms..slice of tomato

Snack: shake: vanilla
  • Phase 1:

B - IP Chocolate Pudding/1 c spinach/coffee shake
    L - IP S&V Ridges, lettuce w/1 c veggies
    S - 2 egg whites
    D - 7 oz chicken wrap, lettuce w/2 c veggies
    S - IP Raspberry Jelly
  • Phase 1, 23 days

Breakfast: IP RM Vanilla drink and coffee
    Lunch: Tuna, 1 cup tomatoes, lettuce, onion, green and red pepper, WF Balsamic (all of it together as a salad)
    Dinner: IP Garlic and Onion Soy nuts, pickles
    Snack: IP RM Chocolate drink or an IP pudding
  • B - IP Cappuccino
    L - IP Herb eggs w/ 1 cup of red & yellow peppers, salad w/ 1 c spinach
    D - ? I really want to try rainbows crab cakes but they scare me a little!
    S - Probably IP Chocolate Shake warmed for hot chocolate!
  • L: IP Mushroom soup w/1 cup sauteed mushrooms. Tossed green salad with 1 cup mixed veggies. Olive oil dressing

D: Lemon pepper chicken breast and broccoli

S: IP Dark Chocolate Pudding
  • Breakfast--Protidiet blueberry pancakes
    Lunch--potato puree and spinach salad
    Snack--pure protein choc drink (not too sure about this)
    Dinner--4 eggs + 2 whites scrambled with mushrooms, spinach and green peppers. 1 cup jicama w/ cinnamon and splenda
    Snack--vanilla pudding w/ rootbeer stevia after workout