You're on Page 13 of 30
Go to
  • First name: Amy

Geographical location: UK

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: None... hopefully soon!

Occupation: Currently on a break from work while I'm caring for my mother

Pets: Three rabbits, hence the name!

Hobbies/Interests: Videogames, movies, typical girly things like nail polish and clothing

Height: 5 ft 6

Eye/Hair Color: Brown and dark brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: August 14 2013

Starting Weight: 207

Present Weight: 204

Goal Weight: 140

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Cravings and lack of willpower

Following any specific plan: Just calorie counting

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Starting from a higher weight! Haha... Seriously though, I'm trying to make healthier choices with my calorie intake this time.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Can't think of anything else right now!
  • First name: Reese!

Geographical location: KS, USA

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: None

Pets: Two yorkies & a maltese

Hobbies/Interests: Oh gosh, I love reading, music, running, especially to the zombies run app, playing with my goofy dogs, baking is a lot of fun, and so is gardening.

Height: 5'4

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel & dark brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Idk, November?? December?? 2012

Starting Weight: 222 lbs

Present Weight: 173 lbs!

Goal Weight: 140 lbs atm, and then see how I feel once I get there & if I want to keep going or not

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Stopping myself from overindulging & boredom eating, and getting back on track after a summer hiatus was tough

Following any specific plan: Mostly just eating healthier & more frequently, while monitoring calories, sugar, & portions, as well as keeping super hydrated. Plus running 3 times a week

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: This time I'm focusing more on health & am actually telling people, forming a support system, whereas before I was basically punishing myself & wallowing in self loathing, while telling no one.
  • First name: Candace

Geographical Location: Kentucky, USA

Pets: 1 Westie his name is Baxter

Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, Watching anything on Bravo, Playing with Baxter, Church, Hanging out with the Husband

Height: 5'3.5''

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/Blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: February 1, 2013

Starting Weight: 178.9

Present Weight: 128.1

Goal Weight: 120

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: My biggest hurdle is trying to find the motivation for those last pounds. I cheat on weekends now and it's hard to get back on track and stay motivated.

Following any specific plan: Nutrimed during the week

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: This time around I am bouncing back after a cheat weekend instead of giving up completely. I weigh myself everyday and have a number I will never go past again to hold myself accountable.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm really excited to meet everyone and start up some great relationships and motivate one another!
  • First name:Athena

Geographical location:New York, USA

Marital Status:Single

Children/Ages:None

Petsiger(Cat) and Tweety(Parakeet)

Hobbies/Interests:Reading, Being a Name-Nerd, Cooking and Writing

Height:5'7''

Eye/Hair Color:Brown/Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:August 31,2013

Starting Weight:307

Present Weight:307

Goal Weight:140

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightlosshe biggest hurdle I have to overcome is motivating myself to exercise. I need to be held accountable.

Following any specific plan:I don't really have a specific plan, but I do plan to eat healthier, stop drinking soda and become more active.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm tired of being fat. I'm tired of never finding clothes that fit me. I'm tired of getting bigger and not doing anything to stop it.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I don't have any support with family. I don't have friends. All I really have at the moment is me. I'm excited to join this community and hopefully gave some great friends. I don't really know what else to write. If you want to know anything else I have a huge backstory in the introduction thread.
  • First name: Shaunna

Geographical location: Australia

Marital Status: In a relationship

Children/Ages: none

Pets: a german shepherd named Zeus

Hobbies/Interests: watching movies, travelling

Height: 5'11

Eye/Hair Color: blue/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: September 6th

Starting Weight: 101.4kg

Present Weight: 101.4kg

Goal Weight: 70kg

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: my eating habbits

Following any specific plan: exercise plan from Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation (she is from the Biggest Loser Australia)

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm the heaviest I have ever been and it's starting to badly effect my moods and self confidence

Anything else you would like to share with us: n/a
  • First name: Sara

Geographical location: Wisconsin

Pets: Two adorable puppies

Hobbies/Interests: Writing, dancing, reading, TV (Breaking Bad, Bones, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Fringe, Once Upon a Time)

Height: 5' 4''

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel / light brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: July 2013

Starting Weight: Low 160s

Present Weight: 150ish

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Patience, exercising

Following any specific plan: Calorie counting, dancing off any extra each day

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I never really tried before, so I guess that I'm actually trying? Also I've already stuck with it for 2 months, so I know I can keep going.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm excited to join in on all the fun here!
  • First Name: Deana
    Geographical Location: Ohio
    Children/ages: N/A
    Pets: None - can't have any while living on a campus
    Hobbies/Interests: Bowling, Photography, German Language, Traveling
    Height: 5'5"
    Eye/Hair color: Blue eyes, dirty blond hair
    Starting Date of Weight Loss Journey: since I was old enough to know what a diet was
    Starting Weight: 336
    Current Weight: same as starting weight
    Goal weight: 175
    Biggest hurdle: finding time/staying motivated/money
    Following specific plan: Ideal Protein
    What is different now than from previous attempts: Before I was doing it for myself... now I'm being sponsored by someone who wants to see me succeed, and also for my dad.... my dad is afraid to lose me like he almost did in january.
    Anything else you would like to share with us: To go off of what I said in the last anseer, I almost died in january, and was hospitalized and had emerggency surgery, all from problems that were offhandly caused by my weight.... it was an eye opener, and I want to be able to start my life over again....
  • First name: Michelle

Geographical location: Vancouver, Canada

Pets: A few cats here and there

Hobbies/Interests: reading, going out with friends, watching reality tv

Height: A little over 5'1"

Eye/Hair Color: Brown and brown! How thrilling

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: I began in mid-October of 2012

Starting Weight: 170

Present Weight: 150

Goal Weight: 118

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight-loss: overeating at the end of the day. that's why I try to never keep a bounty of unhealthy foods in the house!

Following any specific plan: no plan. I walk about an hour a day as my exercise and eat 1200 calories.
  • First name: Allie

Geographical location: Buffalo, NY

Marital Status: Married to the most wonderful-est man!

Pets: 1 cat

Hobbies/Interests: reading, going out with friends, sleeping, going to the gym, tanning , I`m a beautician so i love doing hair, make-up, nails, etc; love Volleyball!!!

Height: 5'3"

Eye/Hair Color: Brown

Starting Date of Weight Loss Journey: September 18, 2013

Starting Weight: 165

Present Weight: 205

Goal Weight: 135

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weight-loss: eating when I`m bored, eating before bed, cravings, and especially when someones eating in front of me and i cant eat that specific thing i go crazy and get some, and especially, i love working ok and i just moved from FL 4 months ago with my husband to Buffalo, NY and not having a job and staying at home 24/7 doing nothing of course the only thing your gonna do is be lazy, sit in front of the TV and be a bum eating and eating and eating! and every time i do a diet, workout and follow it i never see any results! ughhh

Following any specific plan: I need help ASAP i was 165 now im 205 i`ve never weighed soo much in my life!! i feel gross i cant even look at myself in the mirror!! :'( my goal is to weigh 135 and stay!
  • Quote: First name: Candace

Geographical Location: Kentucky, USA

Pets: 1 Westie his name is Baxter

Hobbies/Interests: Shopping, Watching anything on Bravo, Playing with Baxter, Church, Hanging out with the Husband

Height: 5'3.5''

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/Blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: February 1, 2013

Starting Weight: 178.9

Present Weight: 128.1

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: My biggest hurdle is trying to find the motivation for those last pounds. I cheat on weekends now and it's hard to get back on track and stay motivated.

Following any specific plan: Nutrimed during the week

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: This time around I am bouncing back after a cheat weekend instead of giving up completely. I weigh myself everyday and have a number I will never go past again to hold myself accountable.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm really excited to meet everyone and start up some great relationships and motivate one another!
    how did you do it?
  • First name: Jules

Geographical location: Alaska

Pets: Cat (Oliver) & Dog (Buddy)

Hobbies/Interests: Graphic Design, Crocheting, Gardening, Illustrating, Photography, & Home Renovation

Height: 5'8

Eye/Hair Color: Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: August 23, 2013

Starting Weight: 313

Present Weight: 288

Goal Weight: 140

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Maintenance & New Lifestyle (no "Diet" mentality)

Following any specific plan: Calorie restriction & changing mentality towards body image and food.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I am doing it for myself and for my own quality of life.
  • First name: Rachel

Geographical location: Missouri

Marital Status: LTR

Children/Ages:None

Pets: My child. A spoiled grey terrier (my avatar photo)

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, games, being outside when it's below 70

Height: 5'6

Eye/Hair Color: Blue/dark brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Sep 16 2013

Starting Weight: 213

Present Weight: 211

Goal Weight: 170

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Carbs

Following any specific plan: Low carb/low gluten (due to sensitivity)

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I feel more in control this time. I had already lost around 50lbs the first time I tried, I've gained a little bit since then, but I've mainly plateaued due to returning to my bad eating habits. I hope I won't return again.
  • First name: Kel

Geographical location: NYC

Marital Status: Living with significant other

Children/Ages: 0

Pets: 0

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing/Producing/Recording Music, Breaking Bad, Bravo shows, Meeting People, Self-Improvement

Height: 5'4.5

Eye/Hair Color: Dark Brown/Dark Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 9/22

Starting Weight: 185

Present Weight: 175

Goal Weight: 128

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Being Consistent and Patient with weightless instead of getting impatient with speed of weight loss and saying F*&^ it.

Following any specific plan: Low Carb

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: Support and accepting that it's a marathon not a race. Extreme low cal dieting hasn't worked in the past year of trying it and then falling off the wagon/binging, so I need to try something different.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I need a buddy! Exercise Accountability. I have a hard time getting to the gym because of being "tired from work".

Geographical location: Champaign-Urbana, IL

Marital Status: Single, Not Looking

Children/Ages: 0

Pets: Technically my roommate's, but a Terrier mix named Kadyn lives with me. I'm hopeful to get a Corgi in the next few years, though.

Hobbies/Interests: Video Games (Animal Crossing, anyone?), Music, Movies/TV, and reading.

Height: 5'0"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel eyes, brown hair frequently dyed (nearly black-brown now!)

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: January of 2009, got really serious in August of 2012

Starting Weight: 215lbs

Present Weight: 152lbs

Goal Weight: 120lbs

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I have a very emotional and psychological relationship with food. I feel like I can control my happiness with food, and I've found it doesn't work...but that never stopped me from taking it out my sadness, with even more food. I feel like if I get through something difficult, like a bad day at work or an argument with a friend, I deserve a treat. Sometimes it can be shopping but 90% of the time, it's food. I'm still dealing with this, and I think that will be a long time coming.

Following any specific plan: "free" Ideal Protein plan (no packets or premade food except for shakes)

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I started regaining too much weight, and I launched myself into this new one with two other coworkers who are going through the same thing. I think having a partner or two will help me, but I am still looking for more support.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm feeling really good about this new round with myself, and I'd love to make some new friends.
  • First name: Jessica

Geographical location: Southern California

Marital Status: in relationship

Children/Ages: none

Pets: 3 dogs.

Hobbies/Interests: dayz, first person shooters, fishing, going to the beach, amusement parks, etc.

Height: 5'2

Eye/Hair Color: green eyes, blonde hair

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 9/20/2013

Starting Weight: 256

Present Weight:251

Goal Weight: 150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: exercising

Following any specific plan: calorie counting, dieting, walking

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I thought i would be able to love the way i looked.. but I cant.. i hate the way I look, and I am young enough to still loose this weight.. I weighed 150 back when i was 18, I can do it again!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I am down 5 lbs, and feeling really well.. im loving the new feeling I have ... Im seeing my body change, and will love to see myself in a bikini next summer..