break outs?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I have found so far I am having the opposite effect, I used to have regular mild acne which came and went before IP and not I have not had a zit since starting (which could have nothing to do with the diet) but I have also had many co-workers comment on how my face seems to be "glowing" and look very "health" which are not ways I would have described me skin before. What ever my hormones are doing if it brings the compliments and motivation to keep going I need I like it.
    Me too, Monica! Looks like we are the odd ones out here - just lucky, I guess.
  • I'm so glad I found this threat. I cannot believe the acne all over my face. Oh my goodness. WOW. I look really terrible.
  • One of my mini goal rewards was a facial, due to the breakouts I experienced at first. It has all settled down now.
  • My skin got a bit better for a week or two but now it's back to pimples! I was even told by my coach that I didn't have the three week glow everyone gets. Nice eh? (I am allowed to say eh as I am Canadian!).

Hopefully in the long run our skin will get nicer to go with our thinner bodies.