Overweight is the new norm: Good or bad?

You're on Page 5 of 6
Go to
  • Quote: Whatever point you were trying to make was completely overshadowed by the way your presented your opinion. Several of the comments you made were insulting and you are coming across as very defensive when anyone calls you out on this. I'm not sure why either, no one attacked you; if anything you attacked other members. I feel as though the failure to comprehend was perhaps on your side.
    Quote:
    Edit: Curves shmurves, thin/non-curvy-body-shaming is stupid too. Shame on you DisappearingActs.
    So that wasn't rude? Or did you just conveniently skip that.

Women are too sensitive. This is like so a non-issue.
  • Quote: Women are too sensitive. This is like so a non-issue.
    wow... seriously?
  • No I didn't conveniently skip that. I didn't think it was rude.

If you honestly if you thought it was a non-issue you wouldn't keep coming back arguing and defending your posts, you would just leave it be. But I know nothing anyone says will make you understand. Just wanted to put MY opinion out there.
  • Quote: So that wasn't rude? Or did you just conveniently skip that.

Women are too sensitive. This is like so a non-issue.
    I'm sorry, but you are delusional. You are the only one in this thread that has been rude. Talk about someone being sensitive, geez.
  • Just ignore her.....she has what, 38 posts, and almost all of them are on this thread being a mega-beyotch. Some people just don't get that online forums may make you anonymous, but they can't make you nice...

We have all seen the random posters on here that just scream, "unresolved issues" and "doesn't play well with others". Don't feed the beast!
  • Good grief! A simple discussion gets nasty. Play nicely, please.
  • Quote: Just ignore her.....she has what, 38 posts, and almost all of them are on this thread being a mega-beyotch. Some people just don't get that online forums may make you anonymous, but they can't make you nice...

We have all seen the random posters on here that just scream, "unresolved issues" and "doesn't play well with others". Don't feed the beast!
    And I guess that's not rude either? I don't think I've called anyone a b*tch, now have I?

So basically, we'll just pick who is acceptable being rude and who isn't. How biased.
  • I'm more to the point, you guys are nice/nasty, in the end it's the same thing.
  • Are you my mother? Because you seem so much like the crazy woman I grew up with... She, too, often would prove people...picking and nipping...making rude comments. And the instant that I got fed up and reacted, she would FLIP OUT and act as though she couldn't possibly comprehend why I would be upset with her.

THAT is passive-aggressive. Calling you a beyotch is straight-up telling you like it is, as you suggested.

But seriously, are you my mother?
  • if i were you id just go restart an account with a different name. you've already made quite a reputation for yourself with this one.

i doubt ALL these women are getting offended because theyre just overly sensitive and everyone is picking on you.
  • Quote: Are you my mother? Because you seem so much like the crazy woman I grew up with... She, too, often would prove people...picking and nipping...making rude comments. And the instant that I got fed up and reacted, she would FLIP OUT and act as though she couldn't possibly comprehend why I would be upset with her.

THAT is passive-aggressive. Calling you a beyotch is straight-up telling you like it is, as you suggested.

But seriously, are you my mother?
    So I'm a b*tch because you're fed up? Lol, I mean like seriously, have I even said anything to you.

The apple don't fall far from the tree does it?
  • Whoa, ladies.
  • So comical...

Has anyone been on other message boards where they start with the smiley face popcorn icons? I think we need one...enjoy the show, folks!
  • Quote: if i were you id just go restart an account with a different name. you've already made quite a reputation for yourself with this one.

i doubt ALL these women are getting offended because theyre just overly sensitive and everyone is picking on you.
    And why would I do that? It's not like I'm trying to be buddies with any of the women in this thread... I couldn't care less. Did I come off like I did? oops.
  • This thread will be locked soon. Anyone else wanna throw in some "your mom" jabs?