106 lbs GONE for good!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have finally done it! I have lost 106 pounds! I still have a long way to go, but I feel awesome!!!!!
    and I just had to share. Although I am not a too active in this community, I do spend a lot of time reading posts and that has helped me very much. So thank you all for the contribution you have made to my reaching my HUGE mini-goal! to all!

• wtg!!!
  • Congratulations!! That's an fantastic accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself. I'm not very active, either, but I agree that reading these boards is a big help.
  • wow, awesome! I hope you'll post pictures!
  • I bet it feels amazing! Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your transformation pictures!!
  • Congratulations keep up the great work!!!!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Thank you all so much!
    Thanks everyone for your kind comments!
  • That is a fantastic accomplishment! Way to go!
  • Wow, that is great! Way to go. You deserve to feel great.
  • that IS a big deal, amazing!!!
  • That's really great! congrats!
  • Holy Molly, that's fantastic!
  • I too am at the 106 mark as of yesterday!

I read this forum all the time and love the blog links...I wish I had time to do that. In spite of doing an administrative job, in graduate school, wildlife rehabilitation and being a Big Sister volunteer, I still work out at the Y and still try to use MyFitnessPal daily, the keys to my success.

I'm trying to find start pictures to post a thread someday, too.

Congratulations, good job!
  • Oh my gosh that is amazing! I can't wait until i can post the same thing!! Congratulations!