Weekly weigh in or measure in April 13+

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hello Chris! Welcome back!

And Virginia, where have YOU been!? Congrats on the loss!!

• Oh my, will I ever get back on track? Today was birthday lunch at work. Once a month we go out for the birthdays that month, & today we went to Pizza Hut, Very good, but not healthy!

Oh well I did get home early so I will have to run a little extra harder tonight.

I will catch everyone up, & fill in those who don't know me...(Or my rambling posts!

So far the breast cancer is OK. I had 2 lumpectomy's & finished the radiation without any real problems. I started the tamoxifen & have gained the 10-15 pounds (depending which day I weigh in) that is expected with it. I am now frustrated & need to get back at it. I did get into running & run 3 miles at least 5 days a week, but try for every day. I am hanging in there, but there are days that I wonder how I ended up with this!

My husbands father is very ill. He has cancer as well & lately it is like sitting around waiting for him to pass. It is hard on the kids watching the process.

OK well I got out of work early so I better get moving! See everyone soon!
  • I finally hit 150!!!!!!!!!

I finally was able to set the scale at 100 on the bottom and move the top piece to 50. Previously I started at 150 on the bottom and added on.

It was a joyous moment.

It made me know I could go on!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandi

170/150/120
  • YAY!
    Congratulations! You've lost your first twenty pounds... that has to feel so good. Plus, you are just a half pound away from the 140's! Wow, I can't wait to see those low numbers...
  • Sandi
    Way to go girl, I can't wait to join you, however, I have a little weight ( haha, pardon the pun) to go.
    Virginia
  • Congrats!!!! And keep up the great work! Just another 5 pounds & you will be half way there! Can I ask how tall you are? They say my healthiest weight is 129, but anytime I get to 140-135, I can never get any lower. At 140 it gets hard & never stays at 135 more than a day, then it jumps right back up! I don't think I will ever really make my goal. I just keep having to tell myself how far I have really come!