Really confused about recipes

• I see so many recipes that look good, but I am confused how you can mix IP packets with meat (dinner) I thought dinner was suppose to be meat and veggies only? Do you combine your snack with your dinner, and is this allowed?

I decided to just follow the sheet to the tee until I see my coach again, because I want to get max results for such an expensive diet, I am just curious..
  • That confused me too

Some people split their protein and have half with lunch and half with dinner.

I made a wrap with the potato packet but I filled my wrap with veggies
  • The only thing I can figure is half of the meal is for lunch and the other half is for dinner so in the end it all equals out. Personally I look forward to my full dinner, but then that's me.
  • Me too! I get so excited about my dinner! If I could combine my snack with dinner to make some of the recipes I would, but I would think this is a bad idea because you would go too long without a snack.
  • I am on week 3.5 and to date i have not duplicated a dinner menu and that dies not include mixing with any IP packet. So if the issue is having to split a packet to use it in a menu item at dinner, i haven't had to yet!
  • I assumed that some of those recipes were for other phases. I haven't not attempted them either....