Simply bar

• Has anyone figured out for sure which favors of the simply bar are restricted and which are not?!?!? I someone has already done this work and would let me know I would appreciate it!
  • 9 carbs or more would be considered a restricted
  • I think they are all under 9 carbs but I thought someone said some were restricted. I wondered if the calories were too high or something.
  • I just checked the nutritional info on them and the only two that show 9 carbs or under are the Cocoa Coffee and the Peanutbutter Chocolate.

The Carmel Peanut, the Cinnamon Pecan, the Lemon Coconut and the Raspberry Chocolate all have 10 carbs listed on their packaging.
  • Do you go by net carbs though? The caramel peanut has 10 carbs, but 4 grams fiber. So is it 10 or is it 6??????
  • I believe you can go by net carbs. When I look at the IP nutritional sheet, there are some nonrestricteds that are higher than 8g, so they definitely take fiber into account.
  • Quote: Do you go by net carbs though? The caramel peanut has 10 carbs, but 4 grams fiber. So is it 10 or is it 6??????
    When I asked on another thread (a few weeks ago) I was basically told NO, this is not Atkins, we do not go by net carbs... so basically that is how I've been handling my alternative products... but that is just me. Others may be doing it by net carbs???
  • The cocoa chocolate would not be restricted. The others would be borderline...I would consider the other packets you eat that day and decide.
  • Quote: Do you go by net carbs though? The caramel peanut has 10 carbs, but 4 grams fiber. So is it 10 or is it 6??????

I've been going by net carbs ever since reviewing the videos produced by www.idealcoaching.tv - the Dr. there talked about 'net carbs' in one of the videos in particular, describing how we subtract the fiber from the carb total. Sure sounds like net carbing to me.
  • Can you buy these in stores (in the US) or are they only available online?
  • Quote: Can you buy these in stores (in the US) or are they only available online?
    I'm in Canada, but found a couple of their varieties available as singles at my local Bulk Barn... do you have the Bulk Barn chain in the USA? They ordered a box for me when I requested it.
  • Also in Canada and our local Costco now carries them. I was thrilled to find them there!
  • No Bulk Barn - at least in Texas But I will look at Costco! Thanks
  • or at a Sams club thay have the EAS bars.