*clears throat*....GOAL !!!!!!! (pic heavy) lol

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • Quote: Wow, you look like you should be modeling! Gorgeous!
    ^This! Way to go lady!!!
  • You guys!!! Seriously I'm tearing up, I love you guys so much!! Thank you for the sweet sweet words. It's overwhelming xoxo

Quote: I tried looking at some of your post history to see what meals you ate to make up 1200 cals a day! As much as I've tried to eat 1200 calories, it's so hard for me. What were your favourite meals/what did you eat throughout the day?
    I had to break down my meals in 3 meals of 300 calories and 3 snacks of 100 calories.

For example when I first started:

Breakfast: Cereal high in fiber with skim milk
    Snack: Apple or Banana and some almonds
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat toast with an orange or mango
    Snack: Veggies galore lol
    Dinner: Grilled chicken salad, or salmon or tilapia, usually a lean meat with A LOT of salad
    After my workout I'd have a low cal pudding but at least 4 hours before bed, I just found my tummy had a hard time digesting if I ate too late.

• Congrats!!!
    Congratulations!!! You look amazing. I have seen you around the forum since joining here back in April. I haven't made it to your starting weight yet but you have definitely been an inspiration to me. And that quote you found was right, it's only been 6 months for me so far but I'm so glad I started on March 20th. I can't wait until March 20, 2013 to see how far I have made it.
  • Meka150 Great loss so far!! Congratulations! Keep pushing!
  • Congratulations!!! You look so gorgeous and fit! A lot of hard work and dedication went into achieving your goal. Enjoy it - you've earned it!!!
  • What a gorgeous figure was hiding under the extra pounds!

Congrats not just on the weight loss, but your skin & muscles look great too!!!
  • Quote: You guys!!! Seriously I'm tearing up, I love you guys so much!! Thank you for the sweet sweet words. It's overwhelming xoxo

I had to break down my meals in 3 meals of 300 calories and 3 snacks of 100 calories.

For example when I first started:

Breakfast: Cereal high in fiber with skim milk
    Snack: Apple or Banana and some almonds
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat toast with an orange or mango
    Snack: Veggies galore lol
    Dinner: Grilled chicken salad, or salmon or tilapia, usually a lean meat with A LOT of salad
    After my workout I'd have a low cal pudding but at least 4 hours before bed, I just found my tummy had a hard time digesting if I ate too late.

Wow! You must've had insane willpower to START your diet on that

I would love to do that and might just try... haha

Again, thanks for sharing your story! You inspire me!
  • You look fantastic! What a great job Most importantly you seem happy and at peace. Can't wait until I'm there too! I just started on Monday so I will be keeping your quote in mind... you are an inspiration!!!
  • You look great!!! Wow.

thank you for sharing, You are an inspiration
  • Gosh you look really great. Beautiful before but you can tell you've worked very hard for your new body, wow. Keeping me motivated!
  • You look great, well done on the weight loss and reaching goal!
  • Thank you so much for your post!!! And the inspiration I can relate so much to your story... Well, the beginning of your story as I have a long way to go before I hit my goal. But I will be thinking of you next time I eat a salad and hit the gym. CONGRATS!!
  • Not once did I come across your posts and would get soooo inspired that I would immediately push away any thoughts regarding skipping a workout! And this time is no exception! You achieved such incredible results! It's totally inspiring!

Good for you for NEVER giving up!

Your post totally makes us all realize that our end goals are real and within reach! Congratulations! You look amazing!

Good Luck in maintenance! (Though you won't need it )
  • O M G, youre stunning, your body is gorgeous !!!!
  • Hottie