I did it. 285 to 149. Size 26w to size 8. Yes!!!

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • You look radiant! I am so happy for you!!!! That is an achievement to be so proud of!
  • Totally amazing!! It is so glad to hear that you are happy and living in the moment I am congrats and good luck on reaching your fitness goal!
  • You look spectacular! Thank you for posting your pics. You give me hope that i can do it, too. It doesn't feel that way at the beginning, at lest not for me.
  • You look so great! You were beautiful before but now your face is just radiant. I can tell you're super happy and proud of yourself! You've given me a lot of inspiration. I hope you continue to enjoy the new you for years to come.
  • congradulations
    You look great. i know what hard work it is! I am going to look up the support system that you used. Best wishes for success in maintenance
  • WOW! You are a true inspiration to us all! Way to go!
  • Great pic! Your true self is beaming through.
  • Congratulations on reaching your goal. You've done an amazing job!
  • Thank you everyone! I am so happy that I can be an inspiration for others now, the way that so many were for me. There are several people in my real life who have told me that I have inspired them, and one has lost 75 lbs so far! It makes me teary.

I have been dating a lot this summer (much better pool of "applicants" when you are not obese) and I am always nervous to mention my weight loss. I don't know why, because it should be a good screening thing. If it freaks you out, then obviously we aren't a good match! The guy I am currently seeing, and very excited about continuing to see, was impressed and wanted to know how I did it.
  • You look great! Congrats!
  • You look terrific! Congratulations. I am so proud of you.
  • How awesome! That's good that you've finally been able to live life to the fullest! You've done an amazing job! You deserve it!
  • Congratulations sure feels good in those size 8's doesn't it ?
  • Congratulations. You look fantastic!
  • Congratulations! I am happy for your success.