Cream Cheese "pancakes"

• These are delicious AND simple!!!

Ingredients:
    2 oz Neufchatel cheese
    2 eggs
    1 packet stevia (or any) sweetener
    1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth. Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle. Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with non-fat cooking spray. Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter. Serve with sugar free syrup (or you could serve w/ berries if you're out of Phase I).
  • Tried that this morning. So good! They were light and satisfying. Thanks for the recipe!
  • I so need to try this!
  • Quote: Tried that this morning. So good! They were light and satisfying. Thanks for the recipe!
    So glad you liked them! I haven't made them in a while now, but I'm going to soon. I like to use pumpkin pie spice w/ the cinnamon.

Quote: I so need to try this!
    Hope you like them!
  • I just made these and Lou, DH, wants them again! TY for sharing the recipe.

• i need to try these! sounds so good.
  • My seven year old just ate 3 pancakes!! She loved them! These are so good. Thank You
  • I know this is an old thread, but can anyone tell me if this is supposed to serve 1 person? Or is each pancake a serving?
  • Quote: I know this is an old thread, but can anyone tell me if this is supposed to serve 1 person? Or is each pancake a serving?
    The recipe is for one serving. Enjoy!
  • I need to make more of these soon. Yum!