Lose 10 lbs by October 1st!

You're on Page 8 of 12
Go to
  • going good!
    I dread weekends! They always mess me up! Even today we have a dinner invitation... Its hard to resist that gooood food! Help! I cook so much during weekends for my boys and end up eating it too. I know if I get through this dreadful weekend... I will soooo good!
  • how do I get the ticker factory under my reply?
    I created my own ticker factory thing. How do I get it under my posts. I am so confused here. I need help with this.
  • I'm not doing too good. I had a friend that is over visiting and I'm not eating what I should. :'(
  • My TOM took like 2 weeks to properly start going and I kept fluctuating way higher than I would have thought. Finally it is over and now I am hoping for 3 good weeks (that is my pattern... sometimes!).

so SW was 152, CW 151 (yey), GW 143 (won't happen, but is ok).
  • Quote: I created my own ticker factory thing. How do I get it under my posts. I am so confused here. I need help with this.
    This link should help you.
  • checking in
    at 264.1

SW for challenge
  • checking in..

SW for this challenge 238.4
    CW 235
  • Ugh these last two weeks have been bad for me. So I put my diet on the back burner. I tried to keep it as healthy as possible but I kept going over my calorie amount. I kept walking 6 miles a day (sometimes twice a day if I had the day off at work) cause I find walking to be a good stress reliever for me. I don't know how but I lost 5ibs so far. I wasn't expecting that at all this morning when I jumped on the scale. I figured if I was lucky I maintained or gained a pounds or two. So that was a happy surprise for me. Hopefully after my drivers test (which has been a major stress factor for me! I need to pass or I won't have anyway to work. Bad thing about living in the country, no public transportation! How I miss living in the city sometimes!) I can get back to watching my diet better.
    SW: 171
    CW: 166
    GW: 161
  • Lost 1.4 last week. Makes 3.4 total so far. Hoping to make 10 by Oct. 1.
  • TOM is trying to (and succeeding to) mess with my weigh-in's. I am going to report tomorrow no matter what. My official challenge weigh-in's are on Mondays and my personal weekly weigh-in's are on Wednesdays. I need to make sure I still get a loss each week - even if it means a big workout tomorrow.
  • Doin' a little better but there is still a long way to go before the end of the month and it's already half over. I've got to get a good workout in today. Probably a short bike ride and then a trip to the gym to run on the treadmill (too hot to run outside). There is a 5k that is at the beginning of Dec that I would love to do. Currently I can run about a mile without stopping on the treadmill and much less outside. I won't make a goal of running this whole 5k, but I want to be more fit for it. I want my sister to do it with me and I will go at her pace, knowing I could go much faster. Plus it is one where they throw colors at you (powdered dye) so I will want to play in it.

SW 202.8
    CW 198.0
    GW 192.8
  • OK, I'm down a 'new' 2 pounds.
    10 away from my 'goal'. The way I'm feeling, I may drop 5 this month.
  • With TOM approaching, I went UP three pounds this week. I know it's just water weight but it's really discouraging, especially when I went to update my ticker and it said "Error: your current weight is more than your starting weight." Not doing so hot!
  • SW: 160
    CW: 153
    GW: 150

Yay! I may make it this month. I don't normally drop 10 pounds in a month, except when I start dieting after...um...having taken some time off. That's where I am now. Shedding lots of water weight.
  • I'm liking this progress. Gotta keep it up. Great job everyone!!

SW 202.8
    CW 197.0
    GW 192.8