omgomgomgomgomg

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • WTG! That 's awesome!
  • Awesome, well done!
  • Congrats! A new size is a great feeling isn't it.

Btw, I find that I only stay in a size 8 for a few weeks, up or down the scale. It's really weird, but they just don't fit for very many lbs. Maybe 14 to you is like 8 is to me.
  • Quote: Congrats! A new size is a great feeling isn't it.

Btw, I find that I only stay in a size 8 for a few weeks, up or down the scale. It's really weird, but they just don't fit for very many lbs. Maybe 14 to you is like 8 is to me.
    Well, what's weird to me is that my size 14 jeans still fit pretty well; they're starting to give me what I call "saggy butt" at the end of the day when they weren't when I bought them, but it's not enough to where it's causing a problem. They're just more comfy than they were when I bought them, lol. The pants I tried on were dress pants, so maybe I'm in that in-between stage where both sizes fit. I've been tempted to go into the juniors' stores and trying on the jeans that are labeled 13/14; I know when I was going jeans shopping for 14s, a solid 14 would fit fine, but a 13/14 would be a bit too tight. I don't care though; a 12 is a 12 and I have never worn a 12 (or, well, maybe I did, but not at an age that is appropriate for wearing a 12, lol) so it's still meaningful, lol.