I was Wondering If I could Rejoin the Group

• Hey guys. I just got signed back up for the site today. I was here a few months ago under the name Sapphire Dreams, I lost my computer and all the information I had on it. I remember how nice everyone here was too me, and I wanted to rejoin.

My life has been in a whirlwind as of late. My daughter just got home from being in the hospital with a serious case of pneonmina in both lungs. So money is tight right now, but I am determined to make it to my Weight Watcher meeting tonight. Unless we get that foot of snow ,

How is everyone doing. I have missed everyone so much. I know I was only here for a sort time, but I felt I could lean on ya'll when I had no one else too.
  • Of course you can. You didn't even have to ask! Just jump back in with both feet, the water is great! ~flower
  • Welcome!
    Glad you found your way back!
  • Welcome Aradia

I am sorry, I don't remember you but maybe you were here before the Alternathreads merged into one group

Good luck with your plan!
  • Welcome Back!

Oh - and we have never kicked anyone out for disappearing, otherwise there would be no one left...
  • Thank you all for the wonderful welcome. I have missed all of you so much, even if some dont remember me, *hint hint* LoL. I hope all is having a wonderful night.
  • Welcome Aradia!

Lidian