Seriously thinking about QUITTING Ip!!!!!!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote:

I wanted to thank everyone who commented I this post!!! I will be purchasing some biotin and omega first thing tomorrow morning! It means a lot to me to know I'm not alone on this and thanks again for the GREAT advice and comforting words! I really don't want to quit IP because the success has been phenomenal. So cheers to another week!

Xoxo
    This is why I love this site so much. The support and information is awesome! You are a super-trooper, hang in there and good luck. You women keep impressing me. With all that your body goes through, wow, you are all super in my book.
  • You're very welcome Sheena. Wishing you the best. ((HUGS))
  • Quote: I've been on the program for just over 5 weeks. Although I've had great success my beautiful hair is falling out in clumps and the top of my head is sooo thin!!
    I'm not a vain person but one of my best features is my hair and it's scary....

I freakishly look in the mirror at night making sure there aren't bald patches. I am super worried. Please help!
    Don't do it!! Don't quit! I am sure it looks worse than it is. I say hang in there and it will be worth it. I went through the same thing with my kids (16 years ago) and in the last year with IP. It wasn't that bad and it grows back.
  • Sheena - just wanted to share that my son just turned 7 months, too. I startes losing my hair when he was about 3 or 4 months old. But it's gotten better. Maybe youre just started a little later.
  • i just had twins 12 weeks ago and the hair that falls out daily could make a wig!!!!