WW MM CHALLENGE! July & August - Week 8!

• Welcome to WEEK 8 of the July & August WW MM CHALLENGE!

Here's the spreadsheet LINK!
    We're on Week 8 - 8/20/2012.

Update us! How did your week go? Any changes on the horizon? Let us know!

• Hi everyone!

Oh boy. Someone tell me it's not already late August.

I was able to get stocked up on the produce and it has been wonderful having it on hand. Always ready-to-grab in case of a snack moment.

I was better about movement last week, but I still feel like I'm dragging my feet. Little steps.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone's doing. Keep it up! We're doing this!
  • Wow it sounds like you are doing awesome Lovely...I on the other hand have just been maintaining. Weigh in tomorrow and I feel ok about it but the same ole thing, trying to get my mojo back. I know I will not come close to my goal this challenge again but there has to be something said about just maintaining too.
  • Wow I just could not seem to get it together yesterday but I ate great and tracked everything

Had my weigh in this am and still in that maintence mode I guess....but heck like I have said in the past oh well I am getting close to my goal and am not really unhappy with my size but of course would like to better
  • This summer has been awful!!! haha I had a nice little drop overnight of about 2 pounds.....but I'm still like 9 pounds up from my lowest at the beginning of the summer. Whoops

But school starts back up in two weeks. We start the Tuesday after Labor Day and the kids come in on the Wednesday. So, although I'm bemoaning the end of summer and having to go back to work....I'm definitely looking forward to having a set schedule again!
  • LOL Well I am at the same starting weight I was 8 weeks ago. Hello maintence?
  • Hi all, still here!!

I guess my mojo must be lacking too because I still have yet to track anything on my phone which means zero accountability so far. >_< I am bouncing between 170 to 171 so I know I am not doing too bad but not too well either. It does help that I have not been drinking as much as before, lol.

Goals for this week (whatever's left of it)- Tracking, take it easy with alcohol and food Saturday night when I go over to a cousin's outdoor party, and try to get back to working out again.

Hope everyone else is having a good week so far!
  • amandie hang in there

well I weighed on my scale this am and actually saw a loss now if it can only stay that way to weigh in day I will be doing the happy dance for an hour
  • Awful day for me! I ate all my WP and its just the second day of my week (4 pts left on my WP) Ate 6 tacos
    The only good this is that on my last WI I lost 0.6 lbs. That's my only consolation