What are you eating today IPeeps? Saturday, August 18!!!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Nothing too different from others all day but for supper I had cauliflower in with ground chicken and yummy spices. Just found some new (to me maybe) spices from Clubhouse -- Indian Masala, Chipotle Mango, Smouldering Smoked Applewood. It's funny how finding a new spice can revitalize something simple like ground chicken! Yum!
  • B: 2egg/2egg white omelet w/sautéed spinach, leeks and garlic.
    S: celery
    L: Mongolian BBQ w/4oz protein, zucchini, onions and mushrooms seasoned w/hot peppers, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce, plus I added lettuce from the salad bar that was really good mixed in.
    S:choc shake w/cinnamon and sf torani hazelnut
    D: Burger off the grill to make a BLT salad w/WF Russian dressing
    S: Soy Crisps (restricted)

This has been the yummiest day yet, and I'm in a good place on day 4.
  • Quote: Breakfast:
    Hot Chocolate smoothie with ice and WF caramel dip, yum

Lunch:
    2 cups cucumbers with EVOO, vinegar, sea salt and pepper
    Muffin-cookies made with dark chocolate pudding with WF caramel dip spread on top. It made 12 and I ate 6 each before and after my walk.

Dinner:
    Broiled cod with lemon and chipolte seasoning and cauli-rice

Snack:
    Hot Chocolate
    Do u have a recipe for the muffin-cookies?
  • Quote: Do u have a recipe for the muffin-cookies?
    I'm not good at following recipes. I just add a little here and there.

Two egg whites
    1/4 to 1/2 tsp baking powder
    1/4 cup of water?
    Little vanilla but I forgot
    Dark chocolate pudding

Beat the egg whites and baking powder untill foamy and add some water. Then mix in pudding and more water until consistency of brownie batter. Spray muffin tin with pam. Put one level measuring tbls in each one. Should make 12. Then I put a tiny dollop of WF caramel dip on top of each one. I baked at 350 for about 13 minutes and then shut the oven off and left them in for 5 more minutes. They are small flat little muffins so they seemed more like cookies but soft. The caramel dip dried out a little so I added a touch more when I ate them. They were good, I had 12 of them and unrestricted!

Sorry, this is kind of vague but that's how I cook!