What MRC program works best for FAST weightloss?(need 2 loose fast 4 trip in 6 weeks)

• I am wondering if anyone has tried anything from MRC that helped expedite their weight loss? I am going to Hawaii in 6 weeks. I am currently on the beige menu and lose 2-3 lbs a week. “Metaquick” has come up in some of the threads, but I am not sure what that is. I would appreciate some advice or feedback on the different programs MRC has to offer. My bathing suit is a little too tight so it’s incentive to work hard!
  • I don't know the names of the programs, but there is one where they put you on a 750 calorie a day diet and the idea is for you to lose about a pound a day on that diet. It's a LOT more expensive but it's designed to help you lose a lot of weight in 30 days. Ask your counselor about it. I don't think I'd ever go that route because it just seems dangerous to me, but if you really want to get that weight off fast, I think it's the only real option for you.
  • Quote: I don't know the names of the programs, but there is one where they put you on a 750 calorie a day diet and the idea is for you to lose about a pound a day on that diet. It's a LOT more expensive but it's designed to help you lose a lot of weight in 30 days. Ask your counselor about it. I don't think I'd ever go that route because it just seems dangerous to me, but if you really want to get that weight off fast, I think it's the only real option for you.
    Thanks Jen.

I talked to my Counselor. She recommended a plan that cost an extra $200, but it was very restrictive. In the end I decided to stay on my beige menu. I did however decide not to have any starch- just fruit as I seem to be carb sensitive. There probably isn't a FAST and SAFE weightloss progrom. I think I am just nervous to be getting in a bathing suit in a few weeks.