Home of the 100% Vol 11

You're on Page 4 of 33
Go to
  • Have I mentioned I LOVE IP!

Quote: Whoo Hoo!! Are you back on phase 1 now?
    Dana, thank goodness I am...P1 makes life so easy! I now know what I need to plan for and work on after I slip off this last 48 pounds! 48 WOW! One muffin top to go! Are you back on P1 now too?

Quote: Trip....

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOW!!!!!:woo hoo:
    New Path- Thanks for the thinspirations...daily!
  • CONGRATS Trip!!
  • Quote: ooo do tell!!!!! how do you roast seaweed and where do i find it!! lol

Whooooaaaaaa!!!! Look at you RBSmiles!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo pretty!!!

Hey.....get a ticker for yourself!!! You are melting away!!!! Melting is fun to chart!!!! It comes off so quickly!!
  • Rainbow Your new pic is absolutely beautiful! Your transformation is inspiring, that's for sure!
  • Quote: Thanks for the thinspirations...daily!
    THINSPIRATIONS!! that is a neat word!!
    tripmama....amazing journey and inspiring to everyone!!

Quote: Whooooaaaaaa!!!! Look at you RBSmiles!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo pretty!!!

Hey.....get a ticker for yourself!!! You are melting away!!!! Melting is fun to chart!!!! It comes off so quickly!!
    i have a ticker, i just don't always post it but i will post it for you today!!

Quote: Rainbow Your new pic is absolutely beautiful! Your transformation is inspiring, that's for sure!
    THANK YOU

this IP journey is still amazing me...on the days i feel like uggg how can i do this for a year....i come here and find such loving support and encouragement and joy and laughter and tears...and i can go another day...it truly is ONE DAY AT A TIME for me...thanks to ALL OF YOU!!!
  • Quote: Another 6 pounds gone forever

AWESOME!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! So close the the century club!!!

Quote: aimee.....awww thank you so much its exciting to see changes happening!!
    RAINBOW!!!!! Dang gf!!!!! You are stunning!!!!! Holy weight loss batman!!!!! You can sure tell, you are amazing and you look gorgeous!!!
  • hello all!! love all the NSV stories of huge scale humps and size 10 jeans!! WI#7 tomorrow... heres to a great week for everyone!!
  • Quote: RAINBOW!!!!! Dang gf!!!!! You are stunning!!!!! Holy weight loss batman!!!!! You can sure tell, you are amazing and you look gorgeous!!!
    gf....you have NO idea...I AM ON A MISSION...a lululemon hoodie handmedown mission!!!
    bwahahahaha evil laugh....

and THANK YOU
  • Quote: hello all!! love all the NSV stories of huge scale humps and size 10 jeans!! WI#7 tomorrow... heres to a great week for everyone!!
    hahhahaha HUMPS! or jumps... whatever youre into!
  • Quote: gf....you have NO idea...I AM ON A MISSION...a lululemon hoodie handmedown mission!!!
    bwahahahaha evil laugh....

and THANK YOU
    It's all yours missy!!!. Gotta fit into it first. Lol! Kinda snug, gives me the ol uniboob look! Lol!
  • Quote: THINSPIRATIONS!! that is a neat word!!
    tripmama....amazing journey and inspiring to everyone!!

i have a ticker, i just don't always post it but i will post it for you today!!

THANK YOU

this IP journey is still amazing me...on the days i feel like uggg how can i do this for a year....i come here and find such loving support and encouragement and joy and laughter and tears...and i can go another day...it truly is ONE DAY AT A TIME for me...thanks to ALL OF YOU!!!
    RAINBOSMILES,
    Wow, you just knocked my socks off, and probably rocked the rest of the 100%'ers world, with your tracker and transition photos!!!!!! OMG!!!! You are amazing, girl!!!!!!!
  • I had a most excellent WI today. I made her measure twice! I lost 5 lbs AND 4 1/2". So officially I am almost into that new decade. That means that in 4 months I have lost 44.2 lbs and now only have 26.4 to go. I am super happy with today's WI.
  • Quote: I had a most excellent WI today. I made her measure twice! I lost 5 lbs AND 4 1/2". So officially I am almost into that new decade. That means that in 4 months I have lost 44.2 lbs and now only have 26.4 to go. I am super happy with today's WI.
    wow!!!! what a fantastic WI!!! way to go!!
  • Quote: I had a most excellent WI today. I made her measure twice! I lost 5 lbs AND 4 1/2". So officially I am almost into that new decade. That means that in 4 months I have lost 44.2 lbs and now only have 26.4 to go. I am super happy with today's WI.
    NICE!!!...isn't it great to get unexpected losses like that???...I know last week when I had my 3lb loss I was freaked out....lol...congrats!
  • Quote: Yummo sounding!!! where would I find seaweed? I am craving it, now that you just mentioned it!!! I have yet to find rutabaga!!! My produce people at our store said that it is not quite in season????
    I buy it in bulk at Costco. I'm sure you can buy it at most health food stores, and I read somewhere that Trader Joe's also sells it if you have one near you. I just got finished eating some, SO GOOD!

Quote: ooo do tell!!!!! how do you roast seaweed and where do i find it!! lol
    I've seen recipes for it on the web, but it's just easier to get it at Costco.

Quote:
    Dana, thank goodness I am...P1 makes life so easy! I now know what I need to plan for and work on after I slip off this last 48 pounds! 48 WOW! One muffin top to go! Are you back on P1 now too?
    No, not yet. I start back a week from Sunday when I'm back home. As challenging as it may be to restart I'm actually looking forward to it. I've got to hurry otherwise y'all are going to be leaving me in the dust as you enter the century club.