10 Pound Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hey gals!!! I wanted to start this new thread since we are all doing so well!!! I am close to my first 10lb goal so I am not so desperate anymore (old thread old ways!. I thought 'Babe, time for a Goal Thread".

So let's meet here for the Weigh Day (Friday) and celebrate our 10's!!!!!!! Whatcha say???

• Well it's good to see you are no longer desperate.

This is a much more positive thread. I also like it because it is in 10 pound increments.

I have been doing badly and I'm happy to have the "fat chicks " to keep me going.

RubensMuse do keep going. You have begun the decline in weight and you can do it!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!

Sandi

170/150.5/120
  • I am up for a challenge... and 10 pounds sounds like a nice round number. Pardon the pun (round)....

I was at 164 this AM, no telling what it is now with the popcorn from this afternoons jaunt with DH.....

I am currently at 164 ultimate goal is 135.....

Amy
    176/164/135
  • Okay Rubens...
    I had a heck of a bad day yesterday. I've got to pull myself together today, otherwise I'll have gained back my four pounds by Friday!!
  • What happende Ellis??? You didn't dare do BBQ did you
  • BBQ! I wish! BBQ conjures up images of my backyard, which is currently COVERED in snow!!
    It was pizza. I'm not even that keen on pizza, yet I ate 3 slices as a snack. curses.
  • Well 3 pieces of what kind? maybe it wasn't as bad as you think. I had a craving myself last week ad ate a piece but loaded with a salad first...made eating less pizza easier.

Now if i could turn off the Ferrer Roche craving....
  • Well, I doubt that I will be able to stay OP when I am in England so I will start the 10 lb mini goal when I get back. I have to have this last 15 lbs gone by July!
  • It wouldn't have been so bad if I'd had the pizza for dinner, Rubens. But I ate the three pieces immediately AFTER a large dinner! I managed to find space for them. 3 cheese pizza.

Mauvais... I forget... when are you leaving? This week?
  • No I am leaving on the 14th, not soon enough if you ask me I can't wait - I need a break from the BS at work, will fill you all in later tonight on the latest - oh please let me get a call from the Government when I get back offering me a fabulous job so I can tell this one to stick it!
  • I need this 10 pound loss! When do we start, when do we end?
  • Start now goddess!!!! Or you can start on Friay. I started my 2 1/2 weeks ago and my next weigh in is Friday. I am pretty sure I will make the 10 by then...or real close. You and I are real close so lets make a challenge!!!!!
  • Question ladies, does the WI have to be on Friday. I would love to join the group, but my WI day is Thrusday.
  • No, Aradia, the rule is steadfast.
    Of course... you can weigh on any day you like... come and join in!
  • We actually have a weekly weigh in thread and you can post anytime you like.