Colored skinny jeans

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Well see, now I can't find colored skinny jeans in a 14S. I never realized how hard it was to find short (not petite, short!) lengths in stores! Why don't stores carry them? Everyone has regular and long. What do they have against short people?
    I find the opposite! Everywhere I seem to be shopping has a ton of short/regular lengths. at least I'm always prepared for a flood..
  • two places i know of that definitely carry "short" length: GAP and Express
  • I knew plenty of people who needed short jeans, they just rolled them if they didn't feel like/know how to hem.
    I have the opposite problem because I'm very tall. It's all my legs, my torso isn't all that long...its weird.
  • I actually find that dark wash jeans make me look fatter and medium-light wash jeans make me look slimmer. Maybe its because dark wash tends to be stretch jeans and it looks like its stretching around my thighs vs a medium wash jean which tends to be less stretchy...?

Anyways, if you wanna splurge, I recommend Joe's red jeans - I find that they aren't slimming nor "fattening" - and they are very comfortable.

and I have the J brands in black (got em for $47! woot!) but they come in red
  • Quote: I actually find that dark wash jeans make me look fatter and medium-light wash jeans make me look slimmer.[/IMG]
    Yes! I just bought some lighter wash jeans at Express and found that they make my legs look so much slimmer than dark wash jeans. I think the whole "darker makes you look slimmer" is a myth.

About the colored skinny jeans... I'm still not brave enough for skinny jeans, but I tried a beautiful coral cropped pant at Anthropologie that I LOVED. Too bad I wasn't shelling out almost 200 bucks for them.
  • Colored skinny jeans are the modern trend & I like to wear such type of jeans specially in red and blue color jeans.
  • I think any color will do. However, maybe you could try to find the colored skinny jeans with fade on the front of the thighs. I've seen them around. The fade is supposed to give the illusion that you're slimmer.