Salad with Red Bell Peppers, Zucchini, and crab meat
    EVOO and spices

Dinner, 5:
    Turkey Burgers (not sure the Veg yet)

Snack, 8:
    Smoothie!
  • P1 Alt Plan
  • P1 Alt Plan

IP Herb & Cheese Omelet with a cup of green peppers. 1/4 cup of raw onions mixed in after removed from heat. Black coffee, water and 2 slices of Julian cinnamon raisin bread.

IP Chocolate shake for a snack.

Chicken breast over salad with evoo and red cider vinegar for lunch.

Not sure about dinner yet.
  • (from yesterday's thread) Amee: "Do you think the potato rolls would last? Like warming them up the next day maybe? I've got to find something else to do with that IP Potato mix." I always make them the night before and they're usually pretty good for lunch the next day, except this time I over-baked them and they were really dry. Ended up dipping them in my left over WF salad dressing.

Breakfast: Butterscotch smoothie: Romaine & spinach, WF choc syrup, butterscotch pudding mix, dash vanilla extract, & benefiber

Lunch: Blueberry/Cran drink, large salad w/oil

Supper: oops, didn't get any meat out of the freezer...probably lean grd beef with onions & pepper, jicama cooked into it, and rutabaga fries.

Snack: Bar
  • Breakfast: IP Chocolate Drink blended with Ice
    Lunch: Potato puree and celery sticks with WF dijon dressing (I was running too late this morning to prepare anything more exciting)
    Dinner: Turkey Burger between grilled portobella with WF ketchup, lettuce and onion and turnip steak fries
    Snack: Lemon Soy Puff
  • Quote: (from yesterday's thread) Amee: "Do you think the potato rolls would last? Like warming them up the next day maybe? I've got to find something else to do with that IP Potato mix." I always make them the night before and they're usually pretty good for lunch the next day, except this time I over-baked them and they were really dry. Ended up dipping them in my left over WF salad dressing.

Breakfast: Butterscotch smoothie: Romaine & spinach, WF choc syrup, butterscotch pudding mix, dash vanilla extract, & benefiber

Lunch: Blueberry/Cran drink, large salad w/oil

Supper: oops, didn't get any meat out of the freezer...probably lean grd beef with onions & pepper, jicama cooked into it, and rutabaga fries.

Snack: Bar
    I have been making a tortilla out of mine. I add 75 to 100ml of water and mix. Heat a non stick pan on Medium heat spray with pam then add the potato mix. Spread to pretty much the whole pan let it set then flip. I then fill it with lettuce, cucumbers and pickles. It is delicious.
  • Phase 1: Week 21, Day 5
    A little off schedule today due to dinner with the folks & in-laws

Breakfast@8am: Spinach + Lettuce Smoothie
    IP Chocolate RTD
    Spinach + Lettuce
    2 cups Half-Caf Coffee
    WF Caramel Sauce

Lunch@12pm: Spicy Soup
    IP Chicken Soup
    Roasted Pepper Puree

Snack@4pm: Restricted
    IP Southwest Cheese Curls

Gym/Bodypump@5pm-6:30pm <--early class today

Dinner@7pm: Out to dinner with the folks & in-laws
    Salmon & Asparagus @ Vickery Park in downtown Plano! (half-price night!)

Snack@9pm: Ice Cream**
    IP Chocolate Pudding
    2 Egg Whites <--adding them with water in recipe because I am weightlifting today
    Vanilla Liquid Stevia
    **1 packet IP Pudding + 3 oz water + 3 oz AllWhites Egg Whites + 4-6 cubes of ice + Stevia in blender. Put in freezer until desired consistency.
  • Quote: What are the protein powdered muffins like? Do they keep you satisfied till lunchtime?

jennie
    makemyplate.co
    Oh yes, I'm hardly ever hungry. I eat because it's time, you know?

Anyways, I use a scoop of protein powder, 1/4C egg whites, cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and a little bit of water. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes. YUM-O!
  • Phase 1-Day 9

Breakfast
    IP Chocolate shake heated up with cinnimon

Lunch
    IP Chocolate shake
    spinach, cucumber, green peppers withWF bacon ranch

Dinner
    7oz baked chicken with spices
    2C aspargus

Snack
    IP chocolate soy puffs
  • Breakfast: Banana Shake, cucumber and celery

Lunch: Chicken soup w/cucumber

Dinner: 5 oz chicken breast, wedge of iceburg lettuce with wf 1000 Island, grilled zucchini and celery