Ideal Protein vs. WonderSlim

• I've been thinking about trying either Ideal Protein or WonderSlim but I can't decide which one. I've read through threads for both and it seems like people like both of them. I'm thinking of ordering the 4 week supply, and the Ideal Protein's price is just slightly more at $280, WonderSlim is $262. Ideal Protein would be more expensive in the long run, but price aside, for those who have done one or the other, or have done both, which one would you recommend? Thanks for any help you can give me!
  • Would the IP offer a clinic weigh in? I am finding it hard to stick to Wonderslim without the accountability.

I am really trying to figure out what to do at this point. I can't seem to do it on my own and stick to it.

Dawn
  • In your case, I think the best thing you can do is order a small trial size for both and try them to see which one you prefer and would feel more comfortable sticking with. It's easier to go off everyone else's opinions, but even if you try one and like it, you'll wonder how the other one was. Just get the minimum of each, maybe a week or two of each and test them out to see which meals taste better, fit your schedule better, etc.