Hit my first mini-goal!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: Believe me, I've been paranoid to go off, kick myself out of ketosis, and have to get that started again... I may touch my lips to stuff occasionally to 'taste' but that's about all I do...

Big Congratulations on your loss

Better yet than touching stuff to your lips is smelling them!! It works for me, I LOVE, and I really mean LOVE pop corn and when we go to the movies, I ask my husband to buy a bag full of butter and I get my satisfaction out of smelling it. Try it, hope if works for you too.
  • A big congratulations - 50 lbs. That is great
  • Awesome!! Congrats :O)
  • Congrats!! I think I would treat myself to a spa treatment of some sort -- from a massage to a pedicure depending on budget and comfort level! That's a major achievement!!
  • I vote for a massage or a mani/pedi!
  • Wow GREAT job!!! That's a major achievement!

I wouldn't reward myself with food on this diet but I really liked the Pandora idea or the spa idea!!

I look forward to watching your success! :-)
  • Congrats!!!
  • Quote: First 50# out of the goal of 150#...

How do y'all 'celebrate'?
    Congrats!! Just a little advise on clothes.. I shope at the local goodwill store for now as you will find that you will go through sizes rather quickly. I went this evening and got 3 pairs of pants and 2 shorts for $15. . They won't fit quite yet but I will be prepared as they probably will fit in a week or two.
  • Congratulations!!!

For milestone rewards I'm looking forward to new clothes, and at goal a bikini (haven't had one of those since I was 16).

I've been giving myself a small reward each week for staying 100% OP. After I WI I go to Ulta and buy myself something to make me feel even more beautiful. Last week it was a new mascara and lipstick. Of course I love make-up so this works well for me! :-) Each week I think about what I want to get next. I already have next weeks splurge on my mind and it helps me focus on what I want (more confidence, better health, feeling sexy for my hubby) and not what I don't have (comfort foods).
  • Thanks everybody, you guys are so sweet! I do 'treat' myself after every weigh-in with one of the choc. chip cookies (nuked for 30 seconds) sometimes with a little WF choc or caramel syrup on it... I could definitely go and try to look for a new outfit, but that will still probably be more frustrating than anything Don't think I need the ninja, I have equipment... Thanks for all the ideas
  • That is an amazing loss! In only 15 weeks What inspiration, thank you and congratulations
  • Quote: First 50# out of the goal of 150#...

How do y'all 'celebrate'?
    AWESOME!! Congrats on your first mini-goal
  • Great job! Big high five!!!
  • Congrats!!!! Thats fantastic!
  • Way to go!!!