See ya 130's!

You're on Page 3 of 34
Go to
  • Eeek! Stepped on the scales this evening and back up to 139lbs. Official weigh in on Thursday. Hopefully it doesn't stay at 139 for that...

Welcome to the newbies, although I'm still a newbie myself to the 130s
  • 136.6 lbs.
  • Well I'm ready to join this forum, since my weight has stuck below 140 since the weekend. Today I'm at 138.9. It feels weird posting in the feather's forum, as I have a hard time thinking of myself as a featherweight. But I realize it takes a bit for the brain to catch up to the body, and I know that I really am a feather, it just doesn't feel like it yet.
  • I am gonna get out of here soooon. I got back on track again. the 130s are harder than de 140s so far. It's such a comfortable weight really. Except when you have to get into a bikini or imagine going on a date and getting to the point where clothes needs to come off :P

What is SO incredibly frustrated is that my mom is the exact same weight but she has much better looking leggs. I hate how blubbery mine are. People won't believe me till they see it, and then they are like "oh.". It's that bad.
  • Quote: It feels weird posting in the feather's forum, as I have a hard time thinking of myself as a featherweight. But I realize it takes a bit for the brain to catch up to the body, and I know that I really am a feather, it just doesn't feel like it yet.
    Same here. I was hesitant to post in this section because I still don't feel like I'm a featherweight.
  • Quote: I am gonna get out of here soooon. I got back on track again. the 130s are harder than de 140s so far. It's such a comfortable weight really. Except when you have to get into a bikini or imagine going on a date and getting to the point where clothes needs to come off :P
    ^ My thoughts exactly! I'm always like "Ehhh I don't look so bad" when I'm wearing certain outfits, but in a bikini it's like "I NEED TO WORKOUT NOW"
  • Quote: ^ My thoughts exactly! I'm always like "Ehhh I don't look so bad" when I'm wearing certain outfits, but in a bikini it's like "I NEED TO WORKOUT NOW"

I know! I think it is also because, really, at this stage it is all losing weight for how I feel in the mirror and how other girls perceive me. I think I'm complacent because (as a single girl) I'm fine with how BOYS see me. I mean really, is there any guy that wouldn't like me now that would like me at 120?

Eat Pray Love comes to mind:

"Let me ask you a question? In all the years youve undressed infront of a gentleman has he asked you to leave? Has he ever walked out and left? No..
    Because he doesnt care, hes in the room with a naked girl. Hes won the lottery."

BUT as beautiful of a mindset as that is, I can't let it make me complacent!!!
  • It's interesting to see that with about the same height and weight we feel the same way, what would you gals figure is the point where with our height our bodies look really slim in bikini? I am trying to get to 125. If need be 120, but it's gonna be the lowest I've ever been and the numbers sound extreme when I look at my size now. But then I might be surprised by how much there is still on my small frame to lose. Below 125 was before purberty, and I know that from puberty onward I've always been less slim than my friends. Not fat, but also not their slim-tight bodies. I don't mean skinny, just... no belly-roll and no rubbing thighs.
  • Normally weigh in on Friday's, but going to be super busy tomorrow and decided to weigh today and down 1lb for the week. 138 today.
  • ugh...back up to 140.5

So I'm going extreme with the exercise and I'm counting every calorie now.
    Time to get this weight off!
    Starting officially today...wrote out 'The Plan' last night
    Weigh ins on Fridays.

I look good in a bikini at 118.
    I look good in clothes at about 120.

Have a great weekend everybody
  • Quote: It's interesting to see that with about the same height and weight we feel the same way, what would you gals figure is the point where with our height our bodies look really slim in bikini? I am trying to get to 125. If need be 120, but it's gonna be the lowest I've ever been and the numbers sound extreme when I look at my size now. But then I might be surprised by how much there is still on my small frame to lose. Below 125 was before purberty, and I know that from puberty onward I've always been less slim than my friends. Not fat, but also not their slim-tight bodies. I don't mean skinny, just... no belly-roll and no rubbing thighs.
    I looked great in a bikini in April 2011 at 123-4. I'll never be "skinny" (I have a big butt!) but I felt sexy.
  • Quote: It's interesting to see that with about the same height and weight we feel the same way, what would you gals figure is the point where with our height our bodies look really slim in bikini? I am trying to get to 125. If need be 120, but it's gonna be the lowest I've ever been and the numbers sound extreme when I look at my size now. But then I might be surprised by how much there is still on my small frame to lose. Below 125 was before purberty, and I know that from puberty onward I've always been less slim than my friends. Not fat, but also not their slim-tight bodies. I don't mean skinny, just... no belly-roll and no rubbing thighs.

I was 122 last summer (got "lucky" and had mono in the winter and lost a ton of weight, slowly gained it back since then) and I felt great. I wasn't toned at all though so I would say add another 5-7 pounds for muscle if you're working out and that would be a great weight. At this point (the 130s) all it really takes is to lose a few pounds to feel better. At least it feels that way for me!

Also @LovingandLosing I feel the same way, boys actually don't care about weight as much as we think (most) I really just want to get to a weight where people look at me and say "wow she's skinny!" not look at me and be like "well...she's not fat...."
    Well, I'm 4 and a half inches smaller than yourself so because of my small height, I think it would be late 110s/early 120s. Maybe 118-122 or there abouts. The lowest that I remember was 125 and I had an alright figure. I'd have a bit of curves so that would look OK in a bikini. I think if you are bone thin, you would look really slim even TOO think. I think even at my goal weight of 112 I will not have the confidence to get into a bikini.

Weighed in at 137 this morning. No gain/no loss this week! My goal is to be 130 or lower by the time I go back to college on September 17th so I shall be sticking around here for the reminder of the summer.
  • 136 this morning, yey!

But still, so far to go . . . . . Sigh.