If you are in Phase 4...

• I was wondering do you miss the phase one food at all? I've gotten so used to my mug cakes, peanut butter crunch bars, and other items, I was wondering if you miss it when you are done?
  • I thought the same thing but if you do maintenance with a cheat day then the next day is phase 1 and I get to have my beautiful salad that I love so much! That I don't take for lunch and won't have for supper due to the oil.

So you can have your ip products that you love on that day too!
  • Quote: I was wondering do you miss the phase one food at all? I've gotten so used to my mug cakes, peanut butter crunch bars, and other items, I was wondering if you miss it when you are done?
    Well, you are never really done. P1 is still a part of your life in maintenance. Plus, you can always buy IP foods for snacks or meal substitutes if you want to pay for them. One thing I haven't found a good substitute for is the apple cinnamon puffs.
  • When I get super busy with work I find it very easy to go back to the packets. I love the convenience.
  • I love the Oatmeal
    It is a little expensive, but so convenient to have at work.

Occasionally think about buying a box of the peanut butter bars, but I haven't done so.