So close
  • SW: 185.6
    CW: 179.6
    GW: 178

Only 1.6 pounds to go!
  • SW: 194.8
    CW: 186.0
    GW: 184.8

Wow my wooosh took me further than I thought it would!
  • lovetoloose: Welcome to the Weight Loss challenge! I'm sure someone will be by to officially welcome you soon.

I was planning to post only once a week on weigh-in day, but I'm feeling good about my weight this week...getting close to another pound lost. I hope you get out of the 150's soon! I just got out of the 160's this month. I am crossing my fingers for Saturday weigh-in.

You can do it!!
  • Saturday weight is 157.5 lbs.

July starting weight= 160
    Goal= 3 lbs loss.

I have almost reached my my month goal ~ hope to pass it by a pound if possible!

How is everyone else this weekend?
  • Sw: 194.8
    Cw: 184.4 I did it!
    Gw: 184.8
  • Welcome to our challenge thread, lovetoloose! I've added you to our goal list below. Good luck this month!!

envelope: Great job meeting your goal!! That must feel so great, I'm jealous!

cat eyed and cinderelly: You're both so close!! Keep your eye on the prize and you'll get there!

I'm back up a pound this week and feeling slightly discouraged. I did so well in the beginning of the year, but lately I just can't find the motivation. I've come so far I just don't want to backslide!! This week's weigh in: 197.5

Also, I apologize if I'm not updating the list often enough. I'm trying my best to stay on top of this!!

Good luck with the rest of the month!!!

July Weight Loss Challenge Goal List

aniela26: Get to 195
    cat eyed: Lose 3 lbs
    cinderelly: Get to 215
    dcapulet: Get to 210
    envelope: Get to 184.8
    Flattum2be: Get to 219
    gardenerjoy: Get to 165
    irinaelenav: Lose 5 lbs
    JazzyPeggy: Get to 252
    LeeciesLosingIt: Get to 165
    lovetoloose: Get to 145
    minoja75: Lose 12 lbs
    PaintedButterfly: Get to 136.8
    pfyoung: Get to 170
    Sarah1321: Get to 178
    Steph7409: Get to 136
    Tabbycat: Get to 130
    Thedollylala: Get to 205
    tyla: Get to 138
  • aniela26: you're doing great managing this thread! No worries.
    You're at about the stage of weight loss where you might expect a plateau. Waiting it out for as much as six months can actually be a helpful strategy because it gives your body and lifestyle a pause to adjust. I have to admit that I usually got impatient after a few weeks and changed to a new diet plan just to keep myself amused. That tended to get things moving again.

My weight's been up the last few days. I struggled more last week, but seem to have found myself in a better place the last couple of days so it's a little easier now and I hope the weight will head back down.
  • Thank you, gardenerjoy! The support really means a lot! Good luck staying on track, it sounds like you've got it!

I have an appointment with my nutritionist this week. Hopefully she can give me some suggestions about how to get myself back on track and not completely bored with dieting!
  • Tabbycat here.

July 23: 131

Goal: 130
  • aniela26: I'd love to know what your nutritionist has to say!

I was down a tenth of kilogram today. At least it went the right direction!
  • So close....

SW: 172.4
    CW: 165.02
    GW: 165
  • I did it.

214.5 this morning with 2 days to spare.
  • Yay, cinderelly!

I did it, too!

SW: 172.4
    CW: 163.4
    GW: 165
  • Sw: 185.6
    Cw: 178.4
    Gw: 178