Finally time to get ME back to slim :D

• Hi everyone. Wow this looks a great site for support, just what im after, some positive encouragement, not ' oh here we go again another attempt that will fail'. Sums up my eating definately but........ There is hope. Im a binge/emotional eater, but would dearly like to get my weight back to size 16, as opposed to 22/24. Im 50 next May 2013 and i dont want to be fat and 50, want to be fit and 50, so know i gotta start now.
    Thanks for the hope
  • Hi ClaireABelle,

Welcome to the forum! It's certainly a great place for support and chat with others who are also on a weightloss mission.

Well done on the realisation and determination and I hope you get off to a great start tomorrow.

Best of luck! Don't forget to come and join us fellow Brits in the chat thread too
  • Thank you 1987 certainly will
  • ClaireAbelle63 welcome!
    I too will never see 21 again( I am 46 this year) so hooray for saggy bits and wrinkles!
    I have found this site so supportive especially when you hit the dieting doldrums, so keep checking in here on a regular basis.
    How are you going to do it? I am just eating less and doing more and slimfasting 2 days a week as this works for me but there's lo-carbs, Slimming World, WW etc.
    Good luck!
  • Tried slimming clubs, thats not for me, still went off the rails, your slim fast days sound a good way. Im just going to stop the bad eating, just eat healthy meals, i know i can do it done it so many times before. Got to give it one last shot. ....
  • Hi :)
    Hi Guys Im New To This Site. I Love It Already Everyone Seems To Be Very Positive Which I Really Like Im A Big Size 20/22 At Age 20 Also And Would Love To Be A 16 Again And I No What You Mean By Another Go At Weight Loss And Fail. I Feel Really Positive This Time And Have Even Give Up Smoking At The Same Time So Im Fighting 2 Battles Hhahah Would Like To Exchange Email Addresses With People Who I Could Have Daily Chats With About How The Weightloss Is Going And Some Support.
    Thanks Guys & Good Luck
    Jade x
  • I'm kinda new becuase I don't pass here often but when I do I feel alive again...
  • in fact whenever I feel so down I come here to read the girls story to get rid of this cloud