Grocery List - IP Phase 1

• Hi,

To help us newbies keep it interesting & exciting.....Please share your pantry staples and/or grocery list items that are your must haves I love hearing ideas & suggestions from everyone!!

Thank you so much
  • Quote: Hi,

To help us newbies keep it interesting & exciting.....Please share your pantry staples and/or grocery list items that are your must haves I love hearing ideas & suggestions from everyone!!

Thank you so much
    Walden Farm's Sesame Ginger Dressing found in my grocery's refridge section by the lettuce. I love that stuff!
  • Cucumbers, zucchini, kale, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, eggplant, turnips, wf thick and spicy BBQ sauce, wf creamy Italian dressing, evoo, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon, tilapia, and turkey burgers.
  • i am on day 14, so still pretty happy with the basics: brocolli, cauliflower, zucchini, crooked neck squash, lettuce, lemons, red onion, mushrooms cracked pepper, sea salt, evoo, premeasured hamburger patties, chicken patties and turkey patties, Pure Protien Bars, Pure Protien chocolate and vanilla powder. (I am doing alternative)
    this is the first time in my life (and I have done many a diet) that my produce has NOT gone bad before I got around to eating it! another benefit of IP!
  • On my IP food list I noticed Jicama...OH MY! If you can get Jicama, it's great on salads. Just peel off the amount you need and cut it in matchstick sizes. It reminds me of a fruity-turnip...it's almost like apple in your salad.
  • This is an older thread but I thought I would bump it up for y'all
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...cery-list.html
  • I went to the store last night and shopped nothing but the produce section and the meat section. My kiddos took a basket and went for milk, yogurt and cereal.I got in and out as fast as I could, I wasn't quite ready to really put my self control to the test!
  • I love kohlrabi sautéed.
  • I have a pretty consistent base list of staples at the house...off the top of my head....

Vegetables
    Zucchini
    Cauliflower
    Celery
    Rutabaga
    Garlic
    Lemons
    Kale
    Spinach
    Lettuce
    Mushrooms
    Bell peppers
    Jalapeños
    Green onions
    Rhubarb

Meat
    Chicken breast
    Ground turkey
    Turkey tenderloin
    Beef fajitas
    Pork loin
    Egg whites
    Canned seafood (tuna, salmon, etc for meat emergencies)

Extras
    Miracle noodles fettuccine & rice
    Stevia packets
    WF pancake syrup
    WF fruit spread (strawberry for rhubarb, apricot for stir fry)
    WF Asian and /or Sesame ginger dressing
    WF spicy BBQ
    WF Caramel sauce
    Licorice, fennel, & peppermint tea

Spices
    EVOO & Grapeseed oil
    Apple cider vinegar
    Salt & pepper
    Soy sauce
    Tabasco
    Lemon pepper
    Baking powder