herbal teas/fruit zinger teas

• i believe this is okay, but want to check. is it okay to have fruit teas? 0 cal 0sugar 0 everything, but a nice flavor, no sweetners.
  • Oh gosh,I hope so! I had blueberry white tea this morning and it was soo good!
  • yeah they taste great and help me get the "water down" i drink alot of iced coffee but that is not as good for us..
  • Me too, I love iced coffee but have been trying to stay away!
  • I was wondering the same thing! I love shopping at Teavana and I have a raspberry lemon tea I have been wanting to drink!
  • Quote: I was wondering the same thing! I love shopping at Teavana and I have a raspberry lemon tea I have been wanting to drink!
    I have had that tea, it is super super good! my son loves it too. he likes it sweetened but I dont think you need to sweeten it. I would think they are fine because there is no sugar, no cal, no carbs, nothing. So I cant imagine they would be not okay, but I dont know for sure.

I am hoping one of our experts will jump in here and let us know...
  • I've read a bunch of folks on here in the past have used those types of fruit infused teas and been just fine (I'm pretty sure some had it cleared with their coaches too). I LOVE the Aveda Calm Tea - but at $28/bottle (loose leaf) I have learned the Licorice Peppermint Tea at Central Market with some fennel seeds is a great replacement (and at $5/box MUCH more economical!). Again, log it in 'just in case' - but I bet you will be just fine!
  • Quote: I've read a bunch of folks on here in the past have used those types of fruit infused teas and been just fine (I'm pretty sure some had it cleared with their coaches too). I LOVE the Aveda Calm Tea - but at $28/bottle (loose leaf) I have learned the Licorice Peppermint Tea at Central Market with some fennel seeds is a great replacement (and at $5/box MUCH more economical!). Again, log it in 'just in case' - but I bet you will be just fine!
    thank you lizzrr! that tea sounds terrrific! I love licorice and peppermint
  • It's tea lol, of course it's okay.
    I'm in love with the apple spice-cinnamon one
  • YES YES YES and YES!!!