MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N....Recipes from the Rainbow

You're on Page 29 of 30
Go to
  • Quote: I can't find that Land O Lakes Seasoning anywhere. Any idea where to get it?
    popcorn seasoning works too
    http://www.amazon.com/Kernel-Seasons..._sim_sbs_gro_2
  • The Land o Lakes 3 cheese blend seasoning that RainbowSmiles uses has no carbs or fat!! (5 cal but ... if it is flavorful I'll do it!!)
  • wow Rainbow..those tater tots look really good...I have the stuff to make them and think I will! Thanks!!!
  • Quote: wow Rainbow..those tater tots look really good...I have the stuff to make them and think I will! Thanks!!!
    even my dh liked them!! and they reheated perfectly after spending the night in the fridge too.
  • I couldn't find the land o'lake seasoning anywhere... Then I finally found it at Albertson's and Winn-Dixie.
  • normally, i HATE cooking. that's why IP packets were simple and easy for me. but your recipes are so fun.

just ordered a set of english muffin rings
  • Bump?
  • Inspired by RainbowSmiles English muffins ( which I fell up in love with last week!) I made a Chicken Soup wrap! I mixed 1 soup pak, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp olive oil, 1 TBS egg beater, and mixed till it was a thick dough. Then I slowly added water to it, whisking until it was pancake batter consistency. Let it sit 5 minutes. I cooked it in my smaller non stick pan, waiting till the top was dry and bubbly (just like pancakes) then flipped it to cook the other side. My lessons learned is use a larger pan so the batter is thinner and cooks thru better.

While still hot I layered raw spinach on and rolled it like a crepe. Tastes
    Yum!
  • Quote: Inspired by RainbowSmiles English muffins ( which I fell up in love with last week!) I made a Chicken Soup wrap! I mixed 1 soup pak, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp olive oil, 1 TBS egg beater, and mixed till it was a thick dough. Then I slowly added water to it, whisking until it was pancake batter consistency. Let it sit 5 minutes. I cooked it in my smaller non stick pan, waiting till the top was dry and bubbly (just like pancakes) then flipped it to cook the other side. My lessons learned is use a larger pan so the batter is thinner and cooks thru better.

While still hot I layered raw spinach on and rolled it like a crepe. Tastes
    Yum!
    so cool!!! that sounds like it taste really delicious!! looks great too!!
  • I snuck some silken tofu into your soup makes it creamy
  • Quote: I snuck some silken tofu into your soup makes it creamy
    what a GREAT idea!!!
  • I made the spice cake last night and of course it made 2 so I took 1 over to my mom. It made her day! I used the WF marshmallow dip mixed with WF maple syrup like you suggested for the frosting. THANK YOU RAINBOW!!!
  • To all who LOVE the crab cakes as much as I do... I use that exact recipe for stuffed bell peppers. DELICIOUS!! I put the bell pepper halves in boiling water for a bit then stuff them with the crab meat. A great side or appetizer to bring to parties too!
  • Wow these recipes look amazing! I just got my Ideal Protein starter pack tonight and so tomorrow will be my first day on the diet. These recipes make me even more excited to be on this diet because of all the different options... I've been on diets before where my choices feel so limited and I will sometimes get in a rut... I will definitely be trying some of these!
  • Can't let rainbow's recipes get all the way to page 3.

Again, here is the link to the pdf of her recipe book.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwW...URKU1JkMkdIMFk

Happy cooking.
    Molly