italians here

• dunno if i postes in the corect forum but i have to ask:: any italian chicks around here?
  • i live near italy if that helps and i'm coming to italy next week where i'll be staying one month.
    i decided to join a gym while there, i found some cheap offers on groupon
    where are you from?
  • i am! 100%.

fully. my mom's side is from tuscany, & dad's side from venice.

go italy! we're gunna beat spain on sunday! :>
  • yay i am from romania but i live in italy since 2006 so i consider myself half italian cause i love italy.
    italia ha fatto una bella gara ieri .tifiamo per italia domenica . go italy

Misssunshine: where are u staying?
  • A firenze...
    ...and I'm not a big football fan
  • congrats to spain.
  • there can be only one winner.they were too tired i saw them but did a good game. congrats italy and congrats spain
  • omg it is so hot here...I can barely eat anything...hope I'll be able to stick with my plan
  • hot yes too hot but that cant be a reason not to stick to the plan( even if i didnt stick to my plan and eat a pizza when i went to the beach wahahaaaa)
  • i walk around all day and that's pretty much my only recreation, so I hope the scale will show some progress in the end i haven't had any pizza since i came because it's too hot for things like that.
  • I'm not Italian, but I live in Milan, Italy!!

I was surprised to find this thread because I thought I was the only person in Italy on a diet. Everyone I've seen is already thin here.
  • lol i am not and yes som efrom italy are here. but not many italians write to froums about their diet. hehe we are the lucky ones cause we can share and get support and we are not alne

i like near milan 60 km away lol (voghera)
  • how are you guys doing? i'm bloated, i weighed today and i think i lost about 4 pounds, i was hoping for more. i'm returning home in 10 days but i really want to stay here.