Hello!

• I am so glad I found this forum! I have been on a weight loss rollar coaster for many years now. I started off upset that I had gained 10 lbs after I finally (after another years long rollar coaster battle) quit smoking. I weighed 165 at the time... ten pounds of added weight in a month of being a non smoker added to ten pounds of weight added while trying to quit smoking. Now I have managed to add on 20 more all while trying to loose the original 20... which seems NUTS!

So I am here and determined. My plan is the only thing that ever worked. Way back before I started my quiting smoking odessey I lost weight and kept it off by eating normally.... eating when hungry and stopping when satisfied. I have also heard people refer to it as Intuitive Eating . It's what my seven year old does, LOL.

If you made it this far ... thanks for reading this. I look forward to being part of this successful community.

Kathy
    185/185/145
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome Kathy! Sounds like it has been rough in the past but I know you will be successful in your weight loss!

Please let us know if you need any help or encouragement!

Tell me a little more about your Intuitive Eating food plan?