Day 2, Hope I did not mess Up..

• Today is Day 2 and all was going good..
    I went to bed and woke up to my stomach growling and I was totally Hungry.. I drank some water and waited for about 20 minutes but I was Hungry, So I Drank a RTA Ideal Shake.. I hope I did not mess anything up..

Other than that the Day went rather well..

I got creative with the Mushroom Soup Packet today.. I steamed my Veggies and tossed them in the Soup mix.. At first the thought of eating Mushroom soup did not sound good, but this had pretty good flavor and I will get it again next week...

Thanks for the Support....
  • An extra packet is just fine. My coach has told me from the start that having a fourth unrestricted packet is just fine.
  • I'm a newbie to IP (this is day 2), but I would think that reaching for something that is part of the plan is way better than reaching for something off plan.

Good luck in your journey; perhaps we can stick together as newbies since it looks like we are both on day 2.
  • Quote: Today is Day 2 and all was going good..
    I went to bed and woke up to my stomach growling and I was totally Hungry.. I drank some water and waited for about 20 minutes but I was Hungry, So I Drank a RTA Ideal Shake.. I hope I did not mess anything up..

Other than that the Day went rather well..

I got creative with the Mushroom Soup Packet today.. I steamed my Veggies and tossed them in the Soup mix.. At first the thought of eating Mushroom soup did not sound good, but this had pretty good flavor and I will get it again next week...

Thanks for the Support....
    My coach started me out on a 4 packet/day program. And told me to have an extra during that first week if I needed it due to hunger. So there were some days during my first week when I ate 5 packets plus the rest of the required protocol. So you were fine. Far better to have an extra unrestricted packet than to succumb to something off plan.
  • I think you did great! Especially the first week, my coach told me to have that extra unrestricted packet if needed. These first few days are the hardest and congratulations on making it through Day 2!
  • You've already heard it but you are good to go. An extra packet it much better when you really need it than almost any other snack you might reach for.