Just having a hard time lately

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm sorry to hear this. I hope things pick up for you.

Hugs.
  • ((hugs)) You are not alone!
  • I'm sorry you're having a hard time! I hope things will improve soon for you.
  • Hugs to you; hope things improve soon!
  • ((((HUGS)))) Hope things turn up.
  • It is scary how in tune you and I are.
    I have been having a horrible time. I sabotage myself each and every day. I have been under a lot of stress with my career change and have been eating emotionally.

I did manage to stay away from the Dr. Pepper today.

We can do this Belinda.
  • Quote: It is scary how in tune you and I are.
    I have been having a horrible time. I sabotage myself each and every day. I have been under a lot of stress with my career change and have been eating emotionally.

I did manage to stay away from the Dr. Pepper today.

We can do this Belinda.

Hugs to you as well Peggy! Good job on staying away from the Dr. Pepper today.
  • Quote: Just remember: WE ARE WORTH IT!
    That's right!!! We are worth it. Sometimes for me, it just takes stringing 2 good days together. The I get the sugar and carbs out of my system and seems easier to do this. Today will be Day 9. You are not alone in this!

• We all go through our 'rough' moments where it feels like we spend more time going backwards than we do going forwards. You've lost 52lbs already! Do you know how AMAZING that is?? I've been exactly where you are right now but I stuck to it and lost more and more weight. I knew the road to losing weight would be rough and full of obsticals but it was well worth it in the end, I promise!!
  • Hang in there.
  • I understand. Hang in there. Keep trying.

Hugs to you.
  • to quote someone else around here somewhere or on some wl forum I frequent "If weight loss was easy, everybody would be skinny." Look at that ticker, look how far you've come! You can do this! And just when you think you can't, here we are to pick you up and dust you off, give you a hug and send you on your way. (((hugs)))