hi everyone

• Hi everyone i'am new but have been lurking on here for a while. Well done everyone on your journey so far.
    I started my weight loss and exercise plan on May 12th and plan to lose 5 stone 6lbs. I'am 5ft in height. I have currently lost a stone.
    My wake up call when I saw some pictures of myself from my birthday this year and when my doctor gave me a wake up call about my weight. I can't believe I have got to this size, I used to be a size 10 but gradually over ten years I have crept up to an eighteen. My boobs are huge and because im so short I cant carry myself very well. I was in denial for such a long time thinking I was happy but I wasnt happy I was miserable. Now im feeling much happier because im changing my life forever. Thanks for listening and good luck to you all xx
  • Welcome Skinnypie and congratulations on the stone you lost already! Want to share your food and exercise plan a little and tell us how you plan to keep going? (Yeah, I'm nosy...)
  • Hi shyanara, thanks for your reply. I actually posted my diet and exercise plan on the 'weight loss support' forum yesterday. Nice to meet you .