Hi, new to community

• Hi,

I'm Linz and I'm 27. I joined this community because I recently started the IP diet and need tips and motivational/peer help. Thus far I've done really good, my starting weight was 218, I have WI #2 tomorrow morning.

My short version story:

Last year I decided to go back to college (after my previous attempts 8 years ago). I had a pretty bad break up last year during my first semester with my fiancee (haven't seen him since), but I've stuck with school. I'm working on transferring out of state/across country to a new university and I would like to be a new person when I move, start over in a new state. I've always had issues with my weight but its the biggest thing I want to change. So I started the IP diet and have been going 100% for 2 weeks, can't wait to continue and make friends here.
  • Hi names tiffany and im also new here, i figured joining a forum would give me the motivation and accountability I need to actually lose weight bc ive been trying to lose for over a year and a half now. what is the IP diet?
  • Hi, I'm new as well Welcome! And good for you! It's such a big change to make, but you can do it.